Looking for people to join me for AF January

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm here going on day 5. I feel great right now because it is the a.m. and I am not hungover. I have to remember this feeling when I want my "first" glass of wine.

Comment

starting today again hopefully i can hold on. my longest stretch af 6 months however that was about 6 months ago no better time then to start now!!!! Dumping nicotine too wow this will be the first for that good luck all!!!

Comment

I would like to join... Day 1 for me today.... How is everyone doing today?
        God gives his toughest battles to his strongest soldiers...

Comment

Just joined today hopefully had my last drink yesterday i allways feel guilty the day after and i usually dont drink bacb to back days. Tomorrow is going to be difficult but im gonna try to stay af the rest of the month

Comment

New member today i usually can make it a couple days and then i cant take it anymore so hopefully yesterday was my last day

Comment

i usually get my cravings between 11 and 3 pm

Comment

Hi all, I slipped Im afraid - on Monday night, then stupidly had a glass of wine at lunch with a friend the next day ( and I never normally do this...) So got back in the afternoon and had another 2 or 3 glasses and then went to bed. Yesterday I woke up and thought I was dying... Felt soo ill - achy like flu , sweaty and pans in my abdomen. Basically was in bed most of the day and had a really hard night last night. I think I had poisined myself as am sure pains in belly was my liver. Anyway the point is right now I am even more resolved to not drinking - just makes me feel ill - and takes away all energy. So guys I am still planning to go AF for the rest of January. :h

Comment

Keep on trying - I had resolved to be alcohol free after Christmas, slipped on New Year's Eve, but am now on day 8 AF!!!! Maybe I needed to fail again and wake up feeling shaky and ill in order to be really sick and tired of being sick and tired. I am in for the January AF time as I have not had eight days AF for a couple of years. I am also having pains in the right side of my abdomen and I am really concerned. Thanks for being honest.
                  Redhibiscus

Comment

Poppy,

I am with you. I had 2 good days and then slipped . . . rather fell yesterday. Thought I could moderate with a glass of wine or 2 but back to my old bad habits!!

I am recommitting today!!! Let's see this month out together!

Evergreen

Comment

Working...
                    X