Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Made it through Day one... Here goes two...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Morning. Just wanted to say I made it one day w/o al for the first time in years... many years.. Feel ok.. A little anxious but I'm headed to the gym. I hope I'm on to something.. Good luck to everyone and I hope to chat with some of you soon...:h:h

Great Job! I am on Day 3 and will be looking for your posts...keep up the great work! We can do this!!!
    My creed; "Be the friend you seek, the spouse yours deserves and the Parent your children need"

Comment

Keep up the good work. Good on you to go excersising as well. It will help your liver to detox and will leave you feeling great in the long run.

Keep posting.
      AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Great job THD!!! Keep it up !
        Bridget

" little by little, we travel far "
        - Tolkein

Comment

Day 2 for me

Feeling ok and got the evening planned..bath, tv, hot choc and bed by 10.30..i did this last night and woke up feeling great at 6.30 today

the joy of no guilt, no hangover and no empty bottle.

Cassy

Comment

Working...
          X