I start tommorrow....wish me luck.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I ordered everything except the topramax and I'm waiting for that right now...I'm hoping this will be a solution for me as I'm tired of killing myself with this incessant drinking. At least I realized why I drink (lonliness). Funny even when I was with a person in a relationship- because they ignored me- I drank even more when I had someone than now when I'm single. That relationship ended due to my drinking (or so he says).

Anway...I'm on my way out and I just wanted to say hello.

Take care...
    S

Hi evildiva!

Good luck on your journey! You will find lots of support here to help you through it.

Take care and keep us posted on your progress!
    Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
    :h

Comment

I most certainly will Thank you!

Comment

Wishing you the best of luck E-Diva!
        Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Good luck, diva
          Keep reading and posting and get involved with other members who all understand what you're going through. Good to have you here.

Comment

Hello and Welcome ED
            You have a good plan in place. We will be here to support you. I look forward to getting to know you.
            "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Hi there ED,
              Good luck for tomorrow! Keep coming back because the support here is superb!
              Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
              Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Hello EvilDiva! (what is it with all the divas around here????) :H

Good, VERY BEST of luck tomorrow and every day thereafter! You can do it!!!!

:l
                Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Yes, we do seem to have a few diva's now! Welcome to the 'evil' diva! :welcome:

Comment

Ditto from me- MWO has saved my butt during my first days- keep strong, focused and remember that the beast stands behind you and waits for your to let your guard down- Keep your shield up, and know that we are all here for you
                    DLW
                    Sobriety since October 2008 ( with a few bumps in the road ) - but I am still here, strong and fighting every day for my sobriety!
                    And every day is a challenge - But I am WINNING so far!

• Yesterday is History
                      Today is a Mystery
                      Tomorrow is a GIFT

Comment

My thoughts and well wishes go to you!! We can do this.....

Tee

Comment

Well, so far the only problem I'm having is TAKING the pills. I hate pills. So far, the Calms forte has worked WONDERS in helping me sleep at night...I actually can sleep and I DREAM now! I added a few more things to the program that I figured could help...

*5htp- 1 pill taken at night
                        *Omega 3- 1 in the morning (I have excema so I wanted an extra boost)
                        *Calcium/mag/vitamin D combo (I'm D anemic so I figured it couldnt hurt to add D to it)
                        *St John's Wort- 1 3x a day for depression/mood lift

anyone else added things to their routine?
                        So far..no cravings...even on day two. I guess I'm just determined this time for it to work. I HAVE noticed I'm eating a bit more and more carbs- which I read is normal.

Comment

Evildiva- Welcome..so glad you've started the program don't forget to visit the"program thread" . I ahve added the L-glut to my supps...I take lexepro for depression and anxiety so I stick with the supps in the program for those... I'm thinkignt that the B50 is giving me the runs have youniticed anything with that,...are do you not take it? Calm forte is wonderful!!!

One2many- are you looking in the sleep aid isle at the store?
                          :teeter:JAMMS

"I'm safe.. up high...no one can touch me...why do I feel this party's over?...."

"no pain..inside...you're my protection...how do I feel this good SOBER?!"

Comment

Hi E-Diva, welcome and good luck. I feel like an old hand here already and I've only just done 2 days AF! To be honest its not been that bad so far, making the decision was hardest and you've done that already. This website is brilliant, makes you realise just how many people are out there struggling with alcohol.

Good luck.
                            AC x

Comment

thank you!
                              Second day was not so good at night- I could not sleep for having dull ache in my midsection- almost like it felt when I had gallstones (I had my gallbladder taken out so it was not that). I wonder if it could've been something else?

I took a pill for the extreme pain I was in and finally drifted off to sleep. It has not returned this morning. Perhaps I should adjust my nightly dosages so as not to have this happen again...it was quite painful!

Although I wonder if it has to do with my kidneys/liver/pancreas....

Comment

Working...
                              X