It's progress... not perfection, right?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi sunshine,it wasnt the booze in the house,it was the people i hold dear to my heart,they went over board,party,party, party,and i was suppoe to stay ,sober,as someone once told me,leave,just walk out,have a great day geico

Comment

Sunshine, I'm only day 4 for the first time, so maybe not qualified to comment, BUT, I think you have it spot on when you say it's progress not perfection. I'm hoping to mod, and would be delighted to be able to just have two glasses with dinner. Keep on with the AF days -"'Some' are way Better than 'None'". From a Very Grumpy Sweaty Beaty. x
      Proud to be SLIGHTLY SLOVENLY.:wavin:

[/COLOR]

Comment

My god, having drink in the house is a nightmare for me. I'd just drink it which is why i haven't. Well done on your 4 days. Try another 4 days today, maybe make it to 5. Good luck!

Comment

Good morning Sunshine.

You can do it. Well done for your progress. Don't mind the slip up it does happen. Just get up and walk again. You were so amped and positive I am sure next time around you can make it past the dreaded day 4!!!! Just stay positive. And really. Well done for controlling your slip up and keeping it to 2 glasses. That's not bad at all. If I had a drink now I'd probably make sure to knock myself out.
          AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Working...
          X