Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbie's Nest Wednesday, Jan 07

Hello Fellow Nestlings!

So sorry, I'm starting this late.. a bit out of sorts today - well, ok, a LOT out of sorts today
    But will get a handle on it, I promise.

In the meantime, I wish all you newbies and oldies a fabulous, successful, awesome, and satisfying day!

Toodledoo!
    Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Toodledoo - I love that, mind if I use it? :H Hope you get to feeling better Sun!!!:l
    Catawprint:

"It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new. But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful. There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power."
    -Alan Cohen

Comment

You guys, I am so jealous of the snow...
      Catawprint:

"It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new. But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful. There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power."
      -Alan Cohen

Comment

Day 2, tough nite but made it.. thinkin about going to an AA meeting tonite

Comment

Do what you feel you have to do nunewf. congrats on two days i am on 3 myself just hang in the first week is rough but i did once before and will do it again!!!

Comment

Sheesh, talk about an empty nest today!!!! :H

Hello cat, wally, newfie, cheech... hope you all had a great day

Been snowing all day here, as well. I told my better half to take the car I drive today - first day of NO SMOKING (well, kinda sorta almost) and I didn't want to even have the choice to go out and buy cigs! So, I smoked butts left in ash trays *ahem*

But, I will get there. Had a couple of drinks, too - again, will get THERE, too. All in good time.
            Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Hi All in the newbies nest,

Sun, hope you feeling a little bit better, dont be too hard on yourself.

I had the crappiest Xmas ever, and am so glad it is January. AL-wise, I didnt do too badly, and have been mod the last few weeks, problem is it never rains but it pours.....and it is pouring in my world right now. Bah....and I can even blame my mood on the weather, warm here on equator.

But on we go and Im just hanging in there for the moment.

Hope rest of you all coping OK,

neuro
              Live your life in such a way that
              when your feet hit the floor in the morning,
              Satan shudders & says...

'Oh sh*t the B!tch is awake!!'

Comment

Working...
              X