Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New and need support

Still here !!

What I did, to come down from 4 bottles, I cut down last week so that I was actually on 2 bottles, so I had sort of slight withdrawals over last weekend cos I wanted to get the librium on tuesday and then a complete stoppage of going from 4 to 0 wasn't such a shock on my body. It seemed to work cos on wednesday when I took my first one, I didn't have any w/d at all. I couldn't beleive it. I'm just shit scared of keeping it up. I've ordered Kudzu from this site as well as the book and CD's so I HAVE to make a proper go of it this time. The Kudzu is supposed to alleviate the cravings so I'll give that a whirl. If you can stand it then try and give up tomorrow, but I reckon you should try and do it gradually, if only one less glass than the night before. I started getting really paranoid and apart from the doctors I hadn't gone out of the house. i just lazed around watching daytime tv. Even put off making a buttie ( not that I wanted to eat ) so that I didn't have to interrupt my wine. I used to carry my glass around with me all over the house. i felt anxious if there was less than 2 bottles of wine in the fridge. Instead of it being a buzz anymore and dancing around the house in my fuzzy glow, it started to become a horrible paranoid world full of self loathing . I can't do that anymore Lou. This is my last chance - otherwise i might as well just give in.
    God I've gone all depressive now.
    Are you still up?
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Bambs aka Hydrogen

:h XXX :h

Comment

New and need support

Still here !!

What I did, to come down from 4 bottles, I cut down last week so that I was actually on 2 bottles, so I had sort of slight withdrawals over last weekend cos I wanted to get the librium on tuesday and then a complete stoppage of going from 4 to 0 wasn't such a shock on my body. It seemed to work cos on wednesday when I took my first one, I didn't have any w/d at all. I couldn't beleive it. I'm just shit scared of keeping it up. I've ordered Kudzu from this site as well as the book and CD's so I HAVE to make a proper go of it this time. The Kudzu is supposed to alleviate the cravings so I'll give that a whirl. If you can stand it then try and give up tomorrow, but I reckon you should try and do it gradually, if only one less glass than the night before. I started getting really paranoid and apart from the doctors I hadn't gone out of the house. i just lazed around watching daytime tv. Even put off making a buttie ( not that I wanted to eat ) so that I didn't have to interrupt my wine. I used to carry my glass around with me all over the house. i felt anxious if there was less than 2 bottles of wine in the fridge. Instead of it being a buzz anymore and dancing around the house in my fuzzy glow, it started to become a horrible paranoid world full of self loathing . I can't do that anymore Lou. This is my last chance - otherwise i might as well just give in.
      Are you still up?

Bambs aka Hydrogen

Comment

New and need support

Still here !!

Are you still up?

Bambs aka Hydrogen

Comment

New and need support

Still here !!

Are you still up?

Bambs aka Hydrogen

Comment

New and need support

Still here !!

Are you still up?

Bambs aka Hydrogen

Comment

New and need support

Still here !!

Are you still up?

Bambs aka Hydrogen

Comment

New and need support

Still here !!

Are you still up?

Bambs aka Hydrogen

Comment

New and need support

Still here !!

Are you still up?

Bambs aka Hydrogen

Comment

New and need support

Weirrrrrrd

My message has just been posted over 10 times - woah boy !!!

Bambs aka Hydrogen

Comment

New and need support

Yeah am still here babe,
                      Completely understand where your coming from, i had a shower today an i think it was my first in a wk, cant remember when i last ate, i dont even mix my vodka anymore...i just drink it straight. Think the most horrid thing about this is that i used to be so fussy about everything...y'know... a long time ago i wouldnt feel right if i hadnt done my toe nails, but now i can forget about all that for wks cause all i wanna do is get pissed an block out reality an that in turn makes me feel worse about myself. i know about the paranoid self loathing too i have it now along with this horrible guilt that iv let myself down...But you lady have to stick with it... cause youve given me a bit of hope an determination now, so we can do it together. I do think your right that i should do it gradualy, it does more harm than good the other way. Dont give in..stay strong for yourself..and for me now too, you got someone that needs you to lead by example missus.

Lou x x x

p.s... i aint goin to bed any time soon so if you need to stay an talk...no probs, but if you wanna go sleep thats fine too x
                      "Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around"...Penelope Cruz...Vanilla Sky

Comment

New and need support

lol..how did that happen!!! mines goin really slow
                        "Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around"...Penelope Cruz...Vanilla Sky

Comment

New and need support

lol..how did that happen!!! mines goin really slow

Comment

New and need support

do you guys know how to use chat?

That's a great way to talk to one another and to other members, especially if you are up, or feeling lonely, desperate, need immediate support etc.
                            Hugs to you both - so glad you are both here and that you have found one another!:w :w :w
                            Jen
                            Over 4 months AF :h

Comment

New and need support

Bambino...

You still up?? Hope your ok hun

Speak tomorrow if you asleep now, just hope your ok

x x x

Comment

New and need support

Aw,

Thanks Jen, not sure how to use chat to be honest as im new today!!

Lou x

Comment

Working...
                                X