New and need support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New and need support

You guys - just check the top of the screen - there are several user options - one of them is "Chat" - then you can chat together real-time - like a chat room and with other users.
    Jen
    Over 4 months AF :h

Comment

New and need support

hee hee

I look like a right fool now - it's sent about 100 msgs !!! It kept saying timed out. oh well seems ok now
      Anyway.
      I can't believe you said that about a bath. I only managed to prize myself away from my glass and would leap in the bath and wash my hair so quickly I was in and out in 5 mins !! This was twice a week and that was only because you could fry chips on my head and I must have looked so fit to lee - but i didn't care - me and my mate were having an ace time - togevver !!
      I dyed my hair for the first time in about 2 months yesterday, root regrowth wa really bad - but hey - my mate didn't care and i didn't go out. I used to have my nails done and go on the sunbed and wear nice clothes - i have so many clothes you wouldn't believe - I still keep buying them off next and warehouse etc websites - all in the wardrobe - never been worn. I mourn those days, but 'my mate' was all that was important. I WANT to get a job again. - I was a financial underwriter in chester and i loved the nice car and suits and the office banter . But all of that didn't matter anymore. I CANNOT go back. I feel sadness for the loss of my friend and he is on my mind a lot of the time, but I somewhat reluctantly have to lock him away in a 10 foot concrete bombproof shelter and throw away the key. Forever . I will miss him. :s .
      But THINK POSITIVE.
      Are you living in Beb again? My Aunty lives in Croxteth Park Country whatsit. - innit weird - I still think it's mad that I have been on here for only 4 days and met you - practically next door neighbours. What school did you go to? I went to Neston Comp.
      Hope u r still up. Let me know if u want to go - won't be offended. Have you drunk 2nite?
      xxx
      ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Bambs aka Hydrogen

:h XXX :h

Comment

New and need support

Lou just click on chat on the blue bar next to user cp and it will take you there - i'll do it now

Bambs aka Hydrogen

Comment

New and need support

Thanks Jen - I'll do it now - feel like a right muppet !

Bambs aka Hydrogen

Comment

New and need support

Yeah have drunk tonight babe but just to get me to a norm...y'know not feelin like your dying! well initialy anyway!! so much of what you saying rings v true to the way i am an id say vice versa, as you jus said its strange that weve come across eachother...yeah im back in bebington, single, miserable an living with my nan..how the mighty have fallen!!
            What is it that your so sad about missus...you dont have to say if you dont want to, but sometimes talking to somebody you aint met is easier. if you'd rather e mail or MSN thats fine... i can give you my address, jus dont be alone
            Lou x x x
            "Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around"...Penelope Cruz...Vanilla Sky

Comment

New and need support

Cant suss out that chat thingy at all!!
              "Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around"...Penelope Cruz...Vanilla Sky

Comment

New and need support

Feel well daft now!! just had another go!
                Hope your ok babe, i aint goin to bed yet so ill prob be here for a while.

but if you have gone to bed then night night Bambs x x

Comment

New and need support

This is goin a bit mental. My computer's gone dead slow. Reckon I'll go to bed now chick..

Really enjoyed talking with you. Speak tomorrow - day 5 - wahey !!!
                  Think I'll lay off the coke ( liquid ) LOL

Night night

Hope you have a good sleep and no horrible thoughts.
                  XXXX

Bambs aka Hydrogen

Comment

New and need support

Mine too,

Night sweetheart... keep up the good work an speak tomorro x x

Comment

New and need support

Just got your meassages all in one go !!

Yep you're right - you have repeated EXACTLY what I say time and time again - how the mighty have fallen. I'll send you an e-mail through this site - let me know if you get it
                      xxx

Bambs aka Hydrogen

Comment

New and need support

Got yours,

Hope you got mine back chick

Lou x x

Comment

Working...
                        X