I know this may sound trivial

Blanchie
    So happy to hear from you
    That is great news- keep posting!
    -Sheep

Comment

Excellent job, Blanchie!

I'm right behind you - keep marching on!
      Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Keep on keeping on Blanchie, I am happy for you cause after day 1 come day two, then three & your on a roll. good luck
        *Witchy*
        Progress, not perfection!!!
        A craving wont kill me, but drinking could!!!

Comment

I am proud of you, every day does count!
          :crazymonkey:Just cause you got the monkey off your back doesn't mean the circus has left town.? -George Carlin

Comment

good job! Nothing is trivial in fighting this beast! You rock! Keep it moving.....
            Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
            :h

Comment

Hey Blanchieboo, that was me yesterday! I am on Day 2 now - very pleased with myself too and also feel so inspired by this website and already part of it and not wanting to drop out. I've not got my Starter Pack yet but can't wait to get stuck into the hypno CD and vits etc to make the journey easier.

You must be really pleased with yourself. Well done.
              AC x x

Comment

Hey Blanchie. Wanted to find out how you are doing today?!! Let us kwow.
                AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Working...
                X