Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbie's Nest Thursday, Jan 08

Greetings, fellow nestlings!

Is it Thursday already??? Holy! This week is just flying by. Anyways, much to catch up on - I had a rather ugly slip/day yesterday - I better hop to it.

Here's to a happy day with all your goals reached!
    Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Morning Sunshine!

I was AF yesterday but have had an awful morning - my 8 year old was just being so mouthy - I am so frustrated. I don't know where this attitude and disrespect is coming from, if I spoke to my mother that way she would have cuffed me up the side of the head.......

Anyway, it started my morning off on a really bad note so I'm feeling kind of blue and frustrated right now. Horribly crappy way to feel but I"m trying to snap out of it. I know that I won't let it anger me to the point of drinking so at least that's good but wow, kids can really get under your skin. Thank god she's with her father tonight so I can have some peace.

Hope everyone has a great day.
    Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
    :h

Comment

Good morning Uni!

Ahhhhh yes, the darling children. They can indeed get under your skin - sorry you're at the receiving end there today, Uni.

How about a nice long bubble bath, a good book or dvd - a real pamper yourself night, tonight!

:l

Comment

Oh believe me - the day just keeps getting worse......thank God I'm with my BF tonight because if I was at home alone I don't think that I would be able to not open that bottle of wine. At least if I'm with him I know that I won't drink. But I gotta tell you, I'm tempted to leave work and go home and drink my face off - I am so tense right now because work has just been hell and it's only 1pm here. Just about ready to snap..........

Aaauuuugggghhhhh - okay, breath..........I need to have a backrub, a bath, a cup of tea and a book to read.........just some relax time.......
        Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.

Comment

:l and where is that backrub smilie??? :H

Hang in there kiddo... it's just one of THOSE days... the evening will be SO much better!

Comment

:hallo: Hi Wally! How's life treating you today?

I'm the best? Yep! At giving great advice I don't follow myself!! :H
            Really had a waste of a day yesterday but am good and strong today. Gonna go to bed early, I think... I'm sooooo tired all this week. Not sure if it's the supps, the Kudzu, the Champix, what?

And Mr. Wonderful is out of town tonight - so I sure hope Uni gets an extra back rub for me, too!:H

Comment

LOL - I'll do my best sunshine!

Comment

Heheheh.. you go girl!

Comment

He's passed out in bed dead to the world currently so the back rub option is not looking promising at this point! LOL

Comment

Working...
                  X