I'm back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm back

Well I did buy the wine and I had two and a half glasses and then switched to water. I had a very hard day yesterday and last evening and today I'm still upset about the situation I'm in. I still feel that drinking a small quantity is a start and I was able to stop and drink water. Tonight I will not be AF as I have two glasses left in the bottle and I know as long as it is there I will drink it. When the weekend comes I will be alone mostly, hubby has to go and take care of his elderly parent. I may try to be AF for the weekend, if I am it will be the first time in a long time.

I'm back

Keep on trying. That is all you can do.

We will be here for you.

Comment

I'm back

I totally think you rock for stopping and switching to water...I always think that's worthless because,sad to say ,It doesn't give me the feeling, the zone out, after two. I usually need close to the bottle.
      I wish I could moderate right now but alas....I've made it through one week today and that it huge! I just pretended that I was in out patient and allowed myself to go to bed early, read MWO site, the big book,etc.. I just was ginger with myself....I even snuck in some good chocolate which I never do

I support you and hope you can go through the weekend, you'll feel so great. Hugs!

Comment

I'm back

Hey Sprite. Well done for the week.! That's a great achievement. I hear you. I could have never not finished the bottle firstly and secondly not have opened the second bottle and finish it as well. At least it would have been a very tirying struggle.
        AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Working...
        X