X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just how i feel

:upset: and losing the will.

Just how i feel

Would you like to go into chat, lilMichelle?
    Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Just how i feel

ok

Comment

Just how i feel

lil m youll be fine think about you,everything else comes second your freind gyco

Comment

Just how i feel

Sorry, lil.m... got side tracked here... going now!
          Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Just how i feel

Hey Lil. You feeling alright?!!
            AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Just how i feel

no i wasn't. I had a bad drink day yeterday and i couldn't sleep. Feel like a stupid loser, pathetic and bad mum, not to mention everything else i felt.
              It's now the morning of day 1 af for the 10000,0000000 time and i'm feeling good!
              Thanx gyco and sunshine gg, i would have just sobbed all night if it wasn't for you 2. You really are amazing people and i love you very much. Thanx

Comment

Just how i feel

Hey Lil. I am so sorry to hear that. Don't beat yourself up. I was at day 1 af 100000,000000 times. Just get up again and do it. The fact that you keep trying makes you a winner and a great mom!!! Losers give up. Winners get up when they loose and try again. You're a great mom and you are doing everything to change your life. lots of luv and hugs.
                AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Working...
                X