Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT friday

Hi,

johnny and rusty, thanks for asking. Some family issues I posted a thread in General Discussion. It helped a lot posting there and I got some great advice, of course. You sound busy rusty, that's great!

ezzy, I hope your foot gets better fast. My last non-AL gift to myself was a sweater, LOL!

hey twosox!

tee, congrats on day 5! Day 4 was always my hardest, good for you!

uni, I caved with the wine last night, too. Nothing like starting over again, eh?

Take care, all, have a great Friday :l
    Be
    "Action is...the enemy of thought." :l Joseph Conrad

Comment

ODAT friday

Hey gang!
      A few slips and a few successes yesterday. Congrats Johnny on your 30days. Well done!!!! Reward yourself with something nice, ok?

I could have slipped too, except I had no wine in the house last night. Was eye-balling my BF's bottle of tequila though, and I don't even like the stuff. I was way too tired to go to the gym though - so tired, I felt nauseated!!!

I think making it 7 days is great NewDay - and if one's overall goal is to moderate and not eliminate AL from our lives completely, having wine once a week doesn't seem all that bad to me!!!

I'm still not sleeping well - even on the new mattress (which is very nice by the way). I seem to dream endlessly all night. Last night, I was a kid with my friends and my dad (who wasn't REALLY my dad) was a terrorist and I somehow found his hiding place for a key or something - some sort of white plastic toy - very confusing - but in the end I got rid of a bomb by tying it to the top of the mast of a sailboat so it wouldn't hurt anybody. I think all this crap happening in the Gaza strip is really getting to me!!!!

Anyway, back to work - just stopped for a 20minute break to scarf my soup. I am milling 31 wheat samples today, and am getting all stuffed up - hope I'm not getting a cold!!

TGIF
      xoxo peanut

Comment

ODAT friday

Peanut, I hope you're not getting a cold either - the one that is going around here is NASTY!!

Be - glad to see you posting. Hope you are feeling better and I hope that your brother does come to your place......and we can both jump back on the wagon today and try again.
        Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
        :h

Comment

Working...
        X