Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbie's Nest Friday, Jan 09

TGIF Nestlings!!!

Whew. Tough week, wasn't it? Maybe it's just the 'getting back to normal' after the holidays - dunno - but somehow I had a really hard time getting anything done this week.

And today is shaping up to be hectic and crazy as well. No rest for the wicked. No wick for the restless? Something like that.

Enough babbling, you all have a wonderful Friday and weekend, stay strong, stay happy, stay sober! I will certainly do my best!
    Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Hi Hun!
    :l
    LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Hi Sunny
      Are you off the smokes? Chantix is making me feel like crap, but I'm not giving up. I have to quit. My daughter backed out on me, but said that she will only smoke in her bedroom.
      "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Hi Nestlings.....

It has been a crappy week - that's for sure. I slept well last night but I just want to get today over with and start the weekend. Looking forward to a lazy one with my daughter.

Stay Strong everyone - I can say for certain that I won't drink today.

Love and hugs,
        Uni
        Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
        :h

Comment

Hi everyone!
          Uni, what did you do last night to help you sleep so well?
          LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

I took some calmes forte (I had also had some wine last night so I'm thinking it was the combo.....) Tonight I will be taking a calmes forte again but MINUS the wine.
            Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.

Comment

I see. I like Melatonin for sleep. Have you tried it?
              LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Thanks everyone, Day 4 here, so far so good. Worried about tonite, gotta attend a function where wine will be flowing... my sister's birthday party...so I gotta go.

Comment

Hi Nu!
                  Are you going to take your own drinks?
                  LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

I haven't tried melatonin but I've heard it's good. I also have some prescriptions from my doctor - I have had sleep problems for a really long time.

Comment

I like the Melatonin because natural and non-habit forming too. Oh, and it's cheap...LOL!!
                      LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

No, wine will be served. I have a touch of the cold, raspy throat, maybe I'll use that as an excuse, just to drop in and leave in a hurry

Comment

Working...
                        X