starting over again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

starting over again

Hi all - well! The most awful part of withdrawl for me was the results of sleeplessness.
    Kedall, as I have seen posted, you TOTALLY have nothing to worry about.
    I do not intend to minimise your problem, but your al levels are, like, nothing.
    I, at 40, am a round-the-clock drinkier once I start, that is like about 3 litres of wine a day or 1.5 of vodka, - every day for up to 3 months. NO SOBER TIME. The withdrawl is ALWAYS hideous, but it is inevitable and MUST be got through. They tried the valium come down thing with me (hospital etc) and all it did was get me relaxed and feeling good enough to start drinking again.
    Really, there is no gain without pain. I believe the pain of witdrawl and detox is part of the result of a good and strong recovery - because WHO THE FUCK would want to go through THAT again, if you know what I mean (even though, sadly we often do - I did many times)
    Anyway, all the best with your journey
    *Serenity is the calm WITHIN the storm*

Comment

starting over again

havent read posts for a few days,if i offended you i do apoligise it was not intended,so all set myself strate cause im on day 2 of AF,,my withdrawl symtoms are minimal,ive been a heavy drinker for years,my comment was only meant to tell you where you could end up,i also was stopped for 8 months when i came here,4 months on my own,30 days threw rehab,2 threw AA,and 2 thro here,then i tried modding from august till this past weekend,ive learned by being here it really doesnt matter which way you go,as long as you feel good in yourself,that is what MWO has tot me gyco

Comment

Working...
      X