SHIT New Guys PLEASE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SHIT New Guys PLEASE

No its a controll thing I love her but she needs to controll mee what do you think

Comment

SHIT New Guys PLEASE

She needs more than love Misca

Comment

SHIT New Guys PLEASE

I think it's crazy! When you say control, what do you mean? Stops you from going out and being with people? Makes you stay home? needs you home at a certain time ect?

Comment

SHIT New Guys PLEASE

MIsca please i need your views

Comment

SHIT New Guys PLEASE

Yes all that

Comment

SHIT New Guys PLEASE

Its driving me crazy

Comment

SHIT New Guys PLEASE

Maybe she doesn't need more love, maybe she's just really insecure.
                Us women and funny things *lol* we need CONSTANT love and affection but not just by showing it all the time. We need our men to say it, to say we look good like all the time (if not, we feel ugly and worried you want someone younger) we need to be told how much you guys love us and when you're not around, we need a bit extra. However, you do need to draw the line somewhere.

Comment

SHIT New Guys PLEASE

Do you have a patener that drives you crazy

Comment

SHIT New Guys PLEASE

You hit the nail on the head INSECURE

Comment

SHIT New Guys PLEASE

Maybe she's worried, you'll go out and find someone new or get drunk and cheat on her. We really are insecure but you do need to draw the line and put your foot down and say, I love you but no, i need a life. I can't be locked up. Let her know you're not going to cheat on her, go out, text her while out, call her while out, just for a bit so she gets used to the fact that YES you are going to live and go out BUT she's always on your mind and you're not going to cheat or get up to no good. You see what i mean? Do it the first few time, let her know how much you love her, send her flowers out of the blue or a loving email... I know it's a pain but sometimes we go through periods like this

Comment

SHIT New Guys PLEASE

Miscchy you guys are usally beautiful we men spend our lifes telling you that you are beautiful!!! the question when shall we realise that we....... men and women love each other!!!!!!!!

Comment

SHIT New Guys PLEASE

well, i don't really know to tell you the truth. You see, i work from home so i can make an income and look after are little girl SO i'm ALWAYS home. he ALWAYS knows where i am. I do find tho, like yesterday, i went to the shop and stopped off to get the car cleaned without him knowing and he called like 5 people to see where i was. Also one day i went to a spa which he knew about and he called SOOO many times it made me angry.
                          However, i'll soon find out cause i just got a placement as a student Midwife so i'm going out to work, don't think he's going to like that!

Comment

SHIT New Guys PLEASE

As long as there are more pretty women around, younger, sexy and totally wanting it from other men, i don't think we'll ever be secure. I take it you don't live together.... am i right?

Comment

SHIT New Guys PLEASE

I wont find some one new she says that its so fustrating there is no one new I love her

Comment

SHIT New Guys PLEASE

We live together

Comment

Working...
                                X