SHIT New Guys PLEASE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SHIT New Guys PLEASE

Also sorry to load you up with so much of my rubbish love you"m" thanks for the conversation
    Lve Cap

Comment

SHIT New Guys PLEASE

Sorry, my internet just cut out. I really don't mind. I'm always here for you.
      Yes, everytime i had a fight like that i would just think that there was no way i could stop feeling so insecure and there was no point to carry on. I guess love just makes you fight on and do whatever you need to so that you will 'make it'

Comment

SHIT New Guys PLEASE

is it love !!!!!! just wondering have you ever felt that IM NOT IN LOVE point feeling thing!!!! to personally admit to the hardestest thing!!!!! to say some one you love and have said for 15 years......." I love you" to say I DONT LOVE YOU ANYMORE breaks my heart why in the world would I say that!!!!!!

Comment

SHIT New Guys PLEASE

yeah i have. It hurt like hell. I just looked at him and thought, how the hell do i get out of this?!?! I didn't look at him and thought, god i love you. I used to but it stopped. He started reminding me of being like an annoying older brother. When we had a fight, i'd just sit there and do whatever he said. He used to make me feel like a child, the way he spoke to me. Most of the time, i never even knew why he was angry with me. I really just sat and thought, list 5 things why you should stay.. i got 2 things. He says he needs me and i don't want to hurt him.

Comment

SHIT New Guys PLEASE

Now, i have an annoying husband but i can sit here and say, God i love him, God i need him, he makes me happy, he's do anything for me, i'll protect him with my life and i wrote those within a few secs. The list goes on.
            Negatives about him... he drives me crazy sometimes. I sometimes feel he just wants to lock me up and hide me from the world so i'm his and only his. BUT i love him.

Comment

SHIT New Guys PLEASE

I love her too!!!!!! so I think this conversation has come to its logical end LIL we love our parteners and always will

Comment

SHIT New Guys PLEASE

Indeed we will and we will fight to save our relationships to the (hopefully not so) bitter end.
                I'm always here if you want to vent and talk. *BIG HUGS*

Comment

SHIT New Guys PLEASE

Do you Love him !!!!!!!

Comment

SHIT New Guys PLEASE

Why fight to save youre relationship

Comment

SHIT New Guys PLEASE

I love him. I fight to save my relationship with my hubby because i do love him and i'll stand by him through anything and everything. I know he'll always be true to me and will stand by me through thick and thin.
                      People give up so easily on true relationships thinking they can find someone better when the going get tough but honestly, it's hard to find someone who you truely love and who truely loves you. Relationships are never plain sailing, you'll always hit bumps in the road. Putting two different people together in a house saying, live with each other, don't fight just love is crazy. It's GOING top happen. As long as i have him i know we'll get past anything has to throw at us. I also have a child which helps me fight for it.

Comment

SHIT New Guys PLEASE

Michelle, you are one very wise lady you know...thanks!
                        Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                        Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

SHIT New Guys PLEASE

*lol* wise.. i would like to think but i'm only 25 so i have A LOT more to learn. I just love you all so much and i'm so thankful to have everyone in my life supporting me, i'll do my best to be there for you all!
                          I hope you're feeling better CaptainJack! Love you!

Comment

Working...
                          X