Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Week 1 Moderating. Hmmm.

Good Morning all.

My first week I managed 5 consecutive AL free days (amazing!). Then I was a happy 'modder' Fri and Sat. Sunday I got through a social occasion AL free (even more amazing!). BUT when I got back around 10pm had a glass of wine and then a glass of PORT. I think I had Port because there was no red wine and I really wanted a decent nights sleep. On balance I'm good with what I achieved. I think I have my sleep pattern sorted, and am starting my diet/exercise regime today. I could beat myself up about what I didn't do, which was have an AF Sunday, but instead I'm choosing to be positive about what I did do - 5 AF days and a total of 5 units for the week. Yay! I'm going for AF Mon - Thurs ands then Mod 2 days out of 3 at the weekend. And I've poured the rest of the Port away!! Happy Monday. B.
    Proud to be SLIGHTLY SLOVENLY.:wavin:

[/COLOR]

Week 1 Moderating. Hmmm.

Hi SweatyBetty:

This sounds like a good first week! There is a thread called "Long Term Mods" you might find helpful. Lots of folks there working the mod program. Don't let the "long term" part throw you off, it's just a convenient place to hang out. A new weekly thread starts every Monday. You might want to read the past week, imagine that you were part of the group getting support, and see what you think!
    It doesn't matter that you're just starting . .. it's a great group for support. Check it out!

Ask

Comment

Working...
    X