Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MWP PRPGRAM STARTERS Week3 JAN 12

Goodmorning everyone---

Sorry starting so late I had a meeting tis morning, we just let out....I have another meeting at 11:30 so I just wanted to start thread...I will read post to catch up during lunch and write back then..

welcome newbies:welcome:

Have a great day all :goodjob:
    -jen
    :teeter:JAMMS

"I'm safe.. up high...no one can touch me...why do I feel this party's over?...."

"no pain..inside...you're my protection...how do I feel this good SOBER?!"

Morning Jamms! Happy meeting - hope your afternoon isn't quite so hectic!
    Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Hey guys! I'm starting late too! Monday's are the busiest day of the week for our businesses, so I've been trying to get alot of that out of the way this am!
      'Plan on a great workout this pm! I"m on Day 11! I"ve GOT to keep up the good work! You guys too!!!!!

Dill!! Please don't beat yourself up! I was there last Friday ALL DAY after having wine on Thursday, but I took it easy that day, ate healthfully, and stayed the course with supps and med!
      You will feel better soon!!!! Just hang in there! I promise!!!! :l

Welcome to all newbies!!!
      I gotta run! Have to drive back to our other location and interview some folks!
      Hey! Monday's almost over in my time zone!!! WHOO HOO!!!!!!

Comment

Thanks for all your words of encouragement today. I needed them!
        Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Okay I'm back....10AF/2AL...woo hoo!

I've decided that the voice on the tapes belongs to the actor Taylor Negron...see link below.
          Taylor Negron he was in Easy Money with Rodney Dangerfield.

I think that he is to repetative... alright already...I'm going..down the steps...stop yelling at me...his voice is not very steady....tonight I think I'm skipping the clearing cd's and will try the hypnotic...I'm having a heard time...I really think it's this man's voice...

DILL- It's all good...we are all doing fine...let's all stick together and keep up the good work...

Sunshine- pretty much the rest of the week and most of next will be hectic for me... both my kids have mid-terms so.....and some of the midterms are projects....I f-ing hate school! Please don't tell my kids I said that . LOL.

How bad did I miss-spell the thread title....Damn Topamax!

Talk Later....
          :teeter:JAMMS

"I'm safe.. up high...no one can touch me...why do I feel this party's over?...."

"no pain..inside...you're my protection...how do I feel this good SOBER?!"

Comment

:H:H
            Ha! Jamms! That cracked me up!!!!

I dindnt enev tonice it utnli ouy siad smoehtnig!!!!!
            :H:H

Comment

JAMMS, I didn't notice the spelling until you pointed it out! I was just happy you started our new week out. I like this weekly thing. I feel like I have a fresh start. The mistakes of last week will fade away. That's great!
              I'm recovering from my weekend slips and am finally feeling OK. I am focusing on how good it will feel tonight to climb into bed sober. Also, to wake up in the night (as I ususally do at some point) sober and remembering my evening. I feel so grateful when I wake up in the early morning when it is still dark out and I am warm and safe and sober in my bed.
              Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Hey Everyone,
                I've been increasingly depressed for the last two days...Just finding it hard to enjoy anything, including my sweet childdren. I feel guilty for not being more fun. I'm trying to keep up a good front for them, but I am so down...

I've been like this before. Gave up Prozac recently, and maybe this is a rebound depression...Withdrawal. I don't think it's a return of the original symptoms, so soon after going off of it. At this moment I am really mired in it...Feel distant from my husband, who always seems to have his nose in a book, and I just want to crawl into a hole. Sorry, no witty banter for me tonight...Anyone have experience getting off of anti-depressants? I thought I was doing so well, until yesterday when this hit. I've been having two glasses of wine a day for the last four nights. I am going to be AF tomorrow and at least until Friday and see if my mood lifts. I'm actually scared of being this sad. Sorry...Had to reach out. Sara
                "When she enjoyed her drinking she couldn't control it, and when she controlled it, she couldn't enjoy it." (from The Big Book)

Comment

I have had experience getting off anti-depressants. I am new here and have not seen any of your posts, but, I am wondering why you got off them? If you are having a hard time please dont let yourself suffer. Can you, or are you willing to go back on them? I just went back on them and I feel hopeful again and it feels like the black cloud is lifting.
                  You will probably experience some anxiety when coming off al, so it may be a good thing to get back on the meds.
                  I hope I am not seeming pushy. I just know what it is like to be depressed and life is so much better when you feel good.
                  It will get better Sarah

Comment

Good Evening everybody! WOW! Everyone is sounding so positive today, it's great!

JAMMS - you tripped me out with the topamax deal - it's like words fall out of your maouth before you realize what you said. A coupla months ago I tried to tell hubby to pull up the the electric blanket - but told him to pass the heating iron? whhaaaattt??? Congrats on 10 AF!!

Dill - sounds like you have a plan and that you're feeling better- that means I will hear from you bright and early in the morning ---(day 10)

1MC- Glad you're not sick anymore - your post today was very insprirational ...

Peanut - Good luck with the "cleanse" - plain oatmeal, no peanuts, and freezin' ass cold weather...you girl, are a glutton for punishment - and just plain tough!

ND - Congrats on day 9! and I do feel pretty good, went to the park today and ran (jogged) 2 mi.-----

HA! Take that peanut!--just kidding...don't hurt me...
                    Catawprint:

"It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new. But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful. There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power."
                    -Alan Cohen

Comment

Thank you, Blanchieboo. If I continue to feel this way for more than a week or so, I will probably go back on Prozac, or talk to my doctor about something else. I've wanted to go off of Prozac so many times...Mainly because of sexual side effects, but also because I find myself a little blunted in other ways, too...When I'm on Prozac I just don't seem to feel as much, as deeply. But when I feel like I do today, I remember why I sometimes long to blunt those emotions. Thanks for your response. Sara
                      "When she enjoyed her drinking she couldn't control it, and when she controlled it, she couldn't enjoy it." (from The Big Book)

Comment

Good Evening everybody! WOW! Everyone is sounding so positive today, it's great!

JAMMS - you tripped me out with the topamax deal - it's like words fall out of your maouth before you realize what you said. A coupla months ago I tried to tell hubby to pull up the the electric blanket - but told him to pass the heating iron? whhaaaattt??? Congrats on 10 AF!!

Dill - Glad you are feeling better about things - that means I will hear from you bright and early in the morning! (day 10)

1MC - glad to hear you are also feeling better and no longer sick - your post today was very inspirational...

ND - Day 9!! You're right, I feel pretty good, went to the park and ran(jogged) 2mi. today - it was great, but my knees are screamin - I have one hooked up to the EMPI machine now- STILL WAS GREAT!!

Hey Peanut - take that!! 2 miles!!......just kidding....don't hurt me...btw, it was cold outside today, it was 32F---hehehe...cold to me

Thanks everybody for the *atta'boys* today on my 12 - it really is encouraging and you guys don't know how much it is appreciated --being that besides me and hubby--you guys are the only others who share in ths journey with me..

Okay -- been try to write this in the commercials of [I]24[I]...must go watch Jack Bauer save the world

Ya'll have a great night!

Cat
                        Catawprint:

"It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new. But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful. There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power."
                        -Alan Cohen

Comment

Okay I dont know what just happened - I thought I lost it and had to re-type it hahahahaha i'm a big dummy. That's what I get for trying to walk and chew gum...blahhhhh!
                          Catawprint:

-Alan Cohen

Comment

Sara - maybe you shouldn't wait a week? You sound pretty down...what's the harm in going ahead and calling the doctor? Thinking of you and hope you feel a little better in the morning-

Cat
                            Catawprint:

-Alan Cohen

Comment

Sara --- did you come off the Prozac gradually? ... you cannot just stop taking them. Had you discussed coming off them with your doctor? ..... you should speak to him/her right away.

Comment

Working...
                              X