Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm back and I felt depressed and terrible...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi everyone...
    I will still come back, and the next time I'm back, I hope I will be able and proud to say I'm AF again. Take care everyone. And no , I will NOT give up to the BEAST. I am going to try again. And I was thinking... if I can do it before, why not now?

My warmest regards and heartfelt thanks to all on MWO

27th Jan 2009
    "I am the Righteousness Of GOD in Christ"

'PrOblems aRe nOthinG buT wakE-Up caLLs fOr CreativitY'--Gschwandtner

Boogie Boozin'
    (AF) since 18th June 2008 -(VOID) - Gotta start all over again..[Slipped once after 4 mths AF. Back to heavy drinking again after another 2mths AF...]

Boogie Boozin'
    (AF) since 7th March 2009

SumOBab
    Y

Comment

I'm back and recovering nicely

Hi all,
      I'm back...and I've made it..:upset: (emo)
      I can say that will power really plays a big part and needs alot of determination. I knew I had a problem and I have to agree it is. My 4 younggins is my motivation. I cant face them especially when I'm not sober, to hurt their feelings is the last thing I ever want to do.

Tomorrow is 7th April,2009 and it will be my very successful 1st month AF since I jumps back into quitting and staying AF again. I am a single mom of 4 children, and I knew I'm a strong woman, I have to, at least for my children and my health wellness.

My bf has planned to come back to me after he left for almost a year now. Day after tomorrow will be our 2 years anniversary since we knew each other. He should be coming back this month in April..the thing is..after he returns..We may want to go to a restaurant or night out..and I'm quite worry that I might take up drinking again..but i always remember the bad-o-times,.I know how pissed I am with myself those days after drinking. I am glad I still remember. That's a little different from before, where i always forgot and drink again.

When me and my bf re-unite this month after 1 long year..is it 'alright' to have some white wine during dinner or champagne? I knew that's a risk..and I started to feel I am giving an excuse to drink..:S :S (cos I am not eligible for the only "moderate drinkers seat")
      The only alcohol I would get addicted to is beer & I've stopped that already. I have the urge at times especially on hot sunny days! Those who been there, you knew exactly how I feel!! haha... I did not give in and still enduring..lol

Have a blessed day everyone.

Regards + love,
      sumobaby

Boogie Boozin'
      (AF) since 18th June 2008 -(VOID) - Gotta start all over again..[Slipped once after 4 mths AF. Back to heavy drinking again after another 2mths AF...]

Boogie Boozin'

SumOBab
      Y

Comment

Hi Wally,
        Thank you so much! I'm doing ok Guess I thought of the wine because that was only into my 1st month AF , Its my 2nd month being sober now.

sumobaby

Boogie Boozin'

Boogie Boozin'

SumOBab
        Y

Comment

Working...
        X