Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 9 is tough!!

Thanks for the support

It actually has become a relaxing ritual for me to log and read. It is amazing what a little support can do. I am also talking to a friend who is going through opiate/benzo withdrawl. He seemed to really respond when I told him I was kicking booze and was having trouble ten days into it....he really seemed to like talking and I was glad I could help somebody else in a similar situation.

Looking forward to Day 11, then week 11 and then month 11.......

Comment

Day 9 is tough!!

Hi Hoosier. I am new to this sobriety journey as well, and happy to say I am doing well. ONE THING I have discovered on this new sobriety trip is that The longer time Passes, the less and less the desire to drink! I hope this is true for you too!!! keep hanging on!!! Stuff food in your mouth, gum, the suppliments, or whatever stops you from taking the first drink. For me the first drink is the first drink too much. CONSTANTLY REMIND yourself WHY you are doing this! All the WONDERFUL reasons to get sober! For you! Hope I could be of help to you!
      I LOVE MY SEROTONIN AND BOOZE SCREWS IT UP!!!!!

Comment

Day 9 is tough!!

Hi Hoosier,

YES day 9 IS tough. It does not help that I have had many stressors today, but it has been a challenge for sure. I broke out in cold sweats earlier, never had that before and an all over anxious feeling. Congrats on your day 10, today is almost over for me, yes!!!!!
        "Great works are performed, not by strength, but by perseverance

Comment

Day 9 is tough!!

good job on Day 9

I will say Day 10 has been a bit better -- and I got an insane work-out in. I drank less coffee in the morning so maybe that helped some too.

Comment

Working...
          X