Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT - Tuesday

Hey uni, update us when you can, ok?
    witchy, I'm so happy for you with your 41 AF days. That's a big deal in anyone's book! johnny, you too, buddy!
    welcome, sweetlips. I love to knit, too, but haven't found the time lately. Not only does it help me with my hands it's also sort of medatative, too, don't you think?
    rusty, the big 50 for HB, huh? What's your plans? How fun!
    Great work, ezzy, I'm glad you're still here.
    My thoughts are with you, upnorth. My mom's 85 and it's not getting any easier at all.
    savvy, you wacky gal! Fun is great but that guy is SO not for you! Been there, done that CRAP. But, pleeze let us know how it goes with coffee guy, ok?
    Greenie, :l :l right back to you, pal.
    great work on the day 5, Blanchie!
    Hey sunshine with the beautiful smile! congrats on day 3!
    Hey oney! New Day, let's call it 13...it's the new math.

I'm so busy with work, it's great. I am using the time I was spending on MWO and am now spending it on my web site and marketing. I was getting addicted to MWO, go figure! :H

I'll never leave you guys. Another AF day under my belt yesterday and a lot more reflection about myself.

Love, :h
    Be
    "Action is...the enemy of thought." :l Joseph Conrad

Comment

ODAT - Tuesday

Uni sent me a PM this morning.. was going to take the little one into Children's Hospital. If so.... she may not be back any time soon.
      Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

ODAT - Tuesday

Oh dear, thanks for the update.
        "Action is...the enemy of thought." :l Joseph Conrad

Comment

ODAT - Tuesday

OK - so "coffee guy" was nice, and we talked for quite a while, a couple hours.

BUT I simply felt NO attraction. NO chemistry. I could see him as a friend, but I'm pretty sure he wouldn't want that. Now the ball is in my court, and I don't know if I should say that or just not respond at all.

If I see the other guy (IF), it wouldn't be until this weekend or later. (Well past my 2 weeks) But IF I see him, I know I'll want to have a couple drinks with him. NOT to be drunk, just relaxed.

Nothing in my life is straight forward, it seems!

UNI - I am praying for your little girl! Please let us know she's ok.
          Sometimes you have to take the leap and build your wings on the way down... Anais Nin

Comment

ODAT - Tuesday

Hi ODATers!

My computer is down at home and my son and I have both been sick so I haven't been able to check in much. But I wanted to peek in and say hello. You all sound like you are doing well. Hugs to you Uni, hope your little one is okay.

:l
            Ak
            :flower: I'm not as good as I'm gonna get, but I'm better than I used to be.

Comment

ODAT - Tuesday

Hi guys,

We're back - she got some fluids in her and is no longer dizzy or lethargic. Her fever is down to a managable level now and not in a danger zone. Antibiotics will start to kick in tomorrow.

Thanks for your kind thoughts guys.
              Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
              :h

Comment

Working...
              X