Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT - Wednesday

How long captn until you can go home?

Be - don't beat yourself up honey, it happens, just grab back on.

Greenie - thanks for the information regarding the probiotics. I'll see if I can find some in the health food store for children. As well, I'll be feeding her lots of natural yogurt!

Thanks!
    Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
    :h

Comment

ODAT - Wednesday

((((( Captn )))))

What are the plans in terms of you and Lucy spending time? Get something in place!
      Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

ODAT - Wednesday

Captn, I want my little boy back! :upset:

I gave him permission to get the damn thing done. He lied about where he was going last night. Grounding him won't do any good. I'm taking away his friggin' keyboard. Now that will hurt.

:upset: Captn, my heart's breaking, too. If they only knew how much we loved them.

Thanks sunshine, uni. I know this will blow over, it's the fact that he lied to me.
        "Action is...the enemy of thought." :l Joseph Conrad

Comment

ODAT - Wednesday

I dont know Uni and Sunny its so ugly at the moment !!!!!! But inevitable....... BE BE I want my daughter back like youre son!!!!!!! I know where you are comming from anyway i must remain civil which i will!!!! We were just about to reno the house ( I think that started something IM not into the house and garden thing) and fortunatley money is so short WHO cares . The big thing Alcohol is not part of this I have sobered up so has she!!!!!! and wham ohhh I WANT YOU OUT OF HERE poor lucy is the person who gets damaged by our stupidity and hatefullness that makes me feel unforgivable and sad if you know what i mean any way Ill stay on the boat and use the club for showers and stuff and roll up to work UNTIL things calm down but its funny how the sadness receedes and the anger rises when a relationship is finally ended

Comment

ODAT - Wednesday

Cap,

Big :l:l coming your way.

Love,
            Cindi
            AF April 9, 2016

Comment

ODAT - Wednesday

Thanks Cinds i love you heaps

Comment

ODAT - Wednesday

Captn... you will go through a whole rack of emotions for quite a while, unfortunately. That's in terms of the relationship and the 'adult stuff'.

But you and the ex need to sit down and come up with a plan to make things right for Lucy. She needs both, mom AND dad, especially now. My kids were 6 and 7 when ex-asshole split; they're still too young to understand a whole lot but old enough to mourn the loss of the 'family unit'.

Hope you can get something worked out... like yesterday! Hang in there my Captn-oh-Captn!

Comment

ODAT - Wednesday

Thanks Sunny your advice is pricless as I am quite lost at the moment I have never experienced this before thankfully and hopefully NEVER again !!!!! Thanks for your advice or warnings !!!!!! you are wonderful thanks!!!!!! I just pray lucy doesnt think of me as an asshole!!!!!! a cantankerous barstard I can wear or maybe a good dad would be nice!!! I just miss her so much. And Im single YIPPPEEEEEEEEEEE Thats It no more!!!!!!! I want to one of those crusty old single buggers with a big grey beard who has been there done that!!!!!!! and has a daughter who thinks its a bit of a laugh to VISIT him every now and then and give him a big hug that would see me out !!!!!!

Comment

ODAT - Wednesday

Matey, you don't qualify as an asshole... sorry
                    You ARE a good dad and Lucy is a lucky little girl. :l

Comment

ODAT - Wednesday

Capt, I was where you are a few years ago...a very deep hurt in your guts that you've hurt your daughter. Firstly, don't drink, it'll make things a lot worse. You're going through what would be expected when uncertainty enters the picture with someone you love dearly. Have faith, time heals, and your daughter will be there.
                      I'm day 5 AF, after many attempts....had 7 yrs at one point...but, what to hell, I'm not lookin back!

Comment

Working...
                      X