Hubby!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hubby!

Just had to share this, I have been praying that God would open my husbands eyes to show him how much he drinks and how unhealthy it is (he drinks about the same as I did) and Monday when he got home from work I noticed he poured a juice rather than having a beer, was surprised, didn't say anything. Yesterday he came home and did the same and said he was going to try and limit himself to a glass of wine at night, but he said on the weekends he will drink what he usually does. It's amazing how God does answer prayers. I am beyond excited he has come to realize that he too needs to cut down, I personally don't want to cut down, I don't ever want to drink again. Day 19 today and really enjoying the new me, but I know those urges can pop up at any time so I am not letting my guard down.

Have a happy AF day!!
    Twosox

Hubby!

Great stuff cement IT

Comment

Hubby!

God works.

Comment

Hubby!

It is part of Divine Order that we are broadcast systems (where we want to be or not, we are)...Thank GOD, he was receptive and picked up on the signal that you are broadcasting...great going.
        sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Hubby!

Thanks for sharing that. God is awesome!!
          MM

Comment

Hubby!

That's wonderful news, twosoxs! My hubby has cut down also--thank God!! He was having health issues and is finally admitting it may have something to do with his bad habits.

Keep up the great work--sometimes we rub off!:H
            The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

Hubby!

(((Twosox)))

My hubby drinks as much as I, or more and I too am glad he is doing this with me. He doesn't think he's an alcoholic, but he admits he drinks too much, and as we are fellow enablers, it's so much easier with him doing it too. I'm so happy for us both. We are on AF day 3.

:l

Comment

Working...
              X