Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbie's Nest Wednesday, January 14th

welcome

Look no longer Betty....you have found your home. Welcome into our little nest...and congrats on your AF days as of late and your 'mod weekend'...........yeah, getting out there and exercising is a fantastic use of your time...not to mention the stress it relieves, time it kills and calories it burns. Great job....and again, good to have you here.
    Renewal

Comment

Hi I'm brand new but have been lookin at this site for a few days now. Last nite was the worst nite. I need some help I'm really scared. I'm staying at my mums in New Zealand before I go back to Melbourne on Saturday, she asked me if I have a problem this morning (I'm a secret drinker) my dad was too he died when he was 49 in a big mess i don't want to end up like that!!

Comment

hi

Hello Siren Calls and welcome......I know you say you are scared.....tell us a little more about your situation and how we can be of help to you......good to have you here.
        Renewal

Comment

Hello again Betty! Great to have you here!

And :welcome: siren! You know.. the whole business about being scared? I think we make things scarier than they really are In any case, this is a safe and warm place... make yourself at home - read, post, ask questions - we're all here to help!

Thanks for taking over Renewal! One thread is fine with me! At least, then I don't have to feel guilty if I don't start it til noon!
          Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

hey

Okay then....I'm gonna start a new thread simply titled Newbies Nest.....we'll check in there each day and won't need to start a new thread daily....please help me 'let the others know' if they can't find us tomorrow............
            Renewal

Comment

Sweaty Betty

L-Glut and Prozak are fine together, according to my doctor. I take the Prozac at night and L-Glut in the morning.

Comment

Thank you!
                Proud to be SLIGHTLY SLOVENLY.:wavin:

[/COLOR]

Comment

Working...
                X