Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbies Nest

Hiya Nesters,

I'm just back from a quick trip to a family-reunion. It was really fun catching up with everyone! I got to visit my old "home place" which is always nice, too.

Chops, how was the BBQ? I'm getting hungry thinking about it! Any corn on the cob?

LilB, I had a safe trip and made it home safe and sound. I am STILL itching! Oh, I forgot to mention, on top of the chigger bites, I also have poison ivy! I'm a mess.:H

Sea, you hang in there! Hugs to you!!!

PR, What's up? Are you having a marathon shift?

Time for this bird to tuck her head under her wing. Sweet dreams all!:h
    Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Newbies Nest

Dill--What the heck---chiggers and poison Ivy???? Are you kidding me!!!!??? I can just see you with two hair brushes in your hand and one in Mr. Dill's hand.."NO, Honey...little to the left!!!!":H Aren't you suppose to bathe in milk or something weird like that???? I'll ask my step dad tomorrow~~

Chops--painting, almost done...going to finish right after this! Dating.....called him out on the facebook thing...kind weird...guess it was like two weeks ago...he said he didn't know "where I was thinking this was going.....blah, blah, blah.....could be the truth...cuz I haven't really cared....with the house stuff and Brayden being sick and my ex being here for a week...ok...I MAY have jumped the gun on that one....anyway...we went to a wedding reception last night....my parents met him for the first time....LOVED HIM!!!! crap....could possibly be pressure now :H Kidding...we finally talked...and we both were like let's not make this hard...we like hanging out, we have fun....if something changes let's have the common courtesy to tell the other. Done. That was it. Yea...I'm not really up for more drama than that! How you doing???? Ho was the BBQ??? Is DS being ok to you...I'm still free for that ass-whoopin at no charge!!!

LILB---AHHH---yeah...little something wrong with the plans with your get together with Chopps....I WANNA COME!!!:upset: I like to travel and live in like crapsville!!! I'd like to shop at the Union place (sniff)!! i'm fun (sniff, sniff)....

Oh Papa R---What are we gonna do with ya??!?!! We love ya!!! Happy Father's Day by the WAY....PAPA!!!:l

And Oh SEA---Get your FANNY BACK HERE!!!! Whopptie WHOO!! You smoke pot....not the end of the world....I did through most of my college...I was a "closet pot smoker":H If it were legal would you be feeling so bad sharing that??? Who knows what changes will occur years to come people will look back on and laugh at....no one here can judge~~~we love you....we've gotten to know you....the real you...who you are, who you want to be, who you will be!!! We're all here because we're on this journey together...just because you opened up and shared what someone else may feel they don't or can't please don't stop coming here...you bring so much here....:l Hope to hear from you soon!!!

Dang it, I need to paint!!!! I get me son back tomorrow...I want to surprise him with his room!!!!
      Love you all....I really do...this website has brought so much to my life...thanks to all of you!!!
      SD
      "Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."

6/18/11--7/3/12
      7/29/12

Comment

Newbies Nest

hey

Yeah Dill, worked the marathon shift....just got home.....got nothin as I am absolutely spent....G is racing all around the place in joy to have me home. SD, appreciate the fathers day wishes.....I'm one proud papa to have all of you in my life....and of course, G too..........goodnight cherubs.
        Pops & G

Comment

Newbies Nest

Good Day Fellow Nesters
          Thank you for the support. I am 7 days off marijuana today. Whoo Hoo!! I have been crying for days, but partially that is about my problems with Emylee and Brian. I had a huge fight with Emylee yesterday. On her birthday. It was awful. She told me that she is moving out in two weeks. She told me that she hates me and that my sons don't like me either. She did come back home later in the evening and we hugged. I really think I need to get away from here. Thank u so much for forgiving my deception. You guys are my lifeline and I want to be nothing but honest with you. I really need to start a new life and if Emylee moves out in two weeks, there is nothing standing in my way. Happy Father's Day PR. Careful, I have always wanted to visit Arizona. I may end up taking a travel assignment out there.lol. I hope u all have a wonderful sunday. Red Sox have a day game against Atlanta so u all know where I will be.lol
          "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hi, Nesters! A very warm day today, but pretty. The second hay field is baled! I basically had a nice relaxing day, and I hope you all had a pleasant day as well! Still itching.....grrrr! I think some of the poison ivy spread! I'll survive. SD, I am putting caladryl lotion on bites and itches. It helps a lot. But if your step dad has any ideas, I'm all ears!!:H

PR, do you work on Sundays?

Sea, I wish you well! You are going through so much right now! Stay strong.

Twig time!!! Good night, peeps.
            Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Newbies Nest

hey

Arizona awaits you Sea........no Dill, I've got Sundays off...it's my day to 'recover', get some errands done....and of course, hang with G............hope you all had a great weekend....and Fathers day today. Let's start this week off well tomorrow.
              Pops & G

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hi all nesters! Hope you all had a fabulous weekend!

Papa, HAPPY FATHER'S DAY! I am glad you have had today off. Did G get you something special?

Dill, Poison Ivy too??? Oh my. Saw you are using Caladryl lotion. Is that the same as Calamine they use for chicken pox like when I was a kid? Feel better soon :l The BBQ was fantastic, and YES there was corn on the cob!!! My fav!!!

SD, sounds like thing are on the right track with you and Mike (right?). Good for you for being open and honest. As for a meet up with Lilbit...COME ALONG...ALL OF YOU!! It would be great fun, great food, great company and great shopping. Did Brayden like his room? DS is being ok to me. I move on Saturday. However, I am still considering a big Oregon butt-whooping on him. My son is the lead :H

Sea, thanks for checking in. 7 day with no pot is great...good on ya. You could never disappoint us or even come across as deceptive or anything. WE LOVE YOU! I have experienced the stuff myself. I am glad you and your daughter were able to have that hug! Here is a hug from me :l

Lilbit, where are you my friend? When can I come visit? I am really craving that Clam Chowder!

LilM, I am thinking of you. Hope you are having a wonderful trip :h

Have a wonderful evening everyone! I will see you in the morning!

Comment

Newbies Nest

Ok...I needed to post a song for the nest. It is how I feel right now, and I have sent it to the DS. It is my new theme song!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xd7l7_D0y-k[/video]]YouTube - Kellie Pickler - Best Days Of Your Life

Comment

Newbies Nest

Evening, Peeps! It was a busy weekend doing this and that -- nothing major. Among other things, I bought a huge "comfy chair" and ottoman that caused me to have to rearrange my entire living room. I was lamenting not going to the gym today, but I guess pushing heavy furniture around for an hour *counts,* doesn't it?

SD and Choppers (and the rest of my nest family) I eagerly await your visit to SF anytime! Would love to share this fun city with you.

Dill, you poor thing! I hope the itchies are better soon. We always covered chigger bites with clear fingernail polish because the critters burrow under the skin and you actually have to suffocate them (yuk, huh?). For all other bites, "After Bite" is the bomb. It stings when you put it on, but really does the trick. I have no cure for the poison ivy (sorry, never had it), but can tell you that a friend of ours got it in his throat recently from inhaling smoke from firewood that had it. His whole head swelled up. Awful!

Hugs to you, Sea. Sometimes, "This too shall pass" is a good chant. I hope things smooth out for you soon. I still admire your giving up several habits at once. That's "ballsy!" :goodjob:

Good night to all,

LilBit
                    "If you fell down yesterday, get up today." -- H.G. Wells

Comment

Newbies Nest

Quick fly by before heading to bed...got a call from my ex last night (pretty late) he was very upset...his grandfather just passed away....we talked for quite awhile...still VERY hard for me to hear him upset...I often wish we would have never gotten married (except for our AMAZING son)...and remained best friends...we forced it I think??? Anyway,,,,before the phone call I was thinking about my dad and wanted to tell him how much it meant to spend the day with him....so I went to send an email and he had already sent me one telling me how much it had meant to him and it was the best Father's Day present ever!!:upset: I know it was in the June thread I mentioned my dad but....it's been pretty emotional around here!! I think I'll get Brayden back tomorrow....Brad wanted him another night....understandable. Mike brought over a house warming present....so super thoughtful....crystal wine glasses:H They are beautiful...will be used sparingly!! Had to just laugh to myself....so things are going great there!!!

Ok---Dill...talking to my Step dad tomorrow...promise.

Lilb-I think a SF trip would be amazing!!! Sounds like a blast!!!

Chops-Will let you know what Bray thinks of his room...I think it turned out cute....just waiting until he gets home to finish the stenciling....he HAS to help, ya know!!

Big hugs to Papa, Sea and LilM!!!:l:l Sounds like a jingle!!!
                      G'night Nesters!!
                      SD
                      "Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."

6/18/11--7/3/12
                      7/29/12

Comment

Newbies Nest

Chops, I have a question, probably a stupid one, but, oh well.
                        Ok...I needed to post a song for the nest. It is how I feel right now, and I have sent it to the DS. It is my new theme song!
                        What does "DS" stand for?

:H:HI loved the song!!! My favorite part was the bus scene!:H:H
                        Dill

Comment

Newbies Nest

Good Morning Nesters. Quick fly in to say hello to everyone!

Dill, I am glad that you liked the song. The bus part is especially funny! :H:H:H Your question wasn't stupid. SD had asked how the DS was treating me in a previous post. I don't know if her meaning and mine are the same, but I assumed she meant it as "dumb sh*t". That is what I use those letters for.

SD, do you have another phrase for DS?

Hello to all others to come. Will check in later. Very busy at work right now. Talk to you all soon. :l

Comment

Newbies Nest

LilB, I hope you got to sit in your big comfy chair after pushing it around the living room a few times!:H Can we have your old furniture for the nest?! I'll help you move it.

SD, That is super about your Dad! Just super. You gave him a couple of gifts: the day with you and the gift of reaping the benefits of af time. Does your Dad know that you are trying to push al back? Also, very nice of Mike to get you a house warming gift! I'll bet some sparkling grape juice would look good in them!:H:H
                            Dill

Comment

Newbies Nest

Good Evening Fellow Nesters
                              Very busy day today filling out paperwork and talking on the phone with the Travel agency. They are submitting me for a job in Reno, Nevado for a 13 week contract in a Hospital out there. Emylee and I got along well today and she actually told me that she loves me Hopefully, things are finally turning around. I hope everyone had a wonderful day. I am ready for a relaxing evening in the nest with my favorite peeps.
                              "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Newbies Nest

hey

Aaaaah Sea.....that's what I want to hear....glad you had a wonderful day hun.....fairly quiet day in the nest....by the way, about 107 degrees today in AZ....heeeeeereee we go. Look out 115, here we come. Enjoy your night my little ones...see you tomorrow.
                                Pops & G

Comment

Working...
                                X