Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbies Nest

Hey Nesters!

Dill, I LOVE the sound of a bike with 3 gears, my bike has 10, and although my car has 6, I really really can't work out the bike ones at all, my legs are usually whizzing around at unnatural speeds and I don't get anywhere fast.......

Hope you are all ok?

Bets
    Proud to be SLIGHTLY SLOVENLY.:wavin:

[/COLOR]

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hi Nesters,

7 pm, just getting around to checking in here. Hope everyone is well and had a good day.
      I actually am a bit busy this week with work related stuff. Thanks for the good wishes on my business Dill & Chops. I am doing my best to keep it alive despite the current state of economics. It's been my baby for nearly 7 years now
      Need to get outside and transfer the leftover water from the baby pool to my basil plants - waste not want not!!
      Have a good evening!
      AF since 03/26/09
      NF since 05/19/09
      Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Newbies Nest

hey

Enjoy a wonderful evening my little ones.......hey, how bout everybody inviting someone new to the nest?? Not ready to be an 'empty nest papa'..........
        Papa R & G

Comment

Newbies Nest

Papa, you will NEVER be an "empty nest papa"....I won't let that happen! You and G are too good to all of us. I will start the recruiting campaign! Hope you and G are well.

Nesters, have a great evening and I will see you in the morning!

Comment

Newbies Nest

Morining, Nesters,

Coffee is on!

Chops! You go, girl! I wish I had your energy! Maybe some will rub off on me. Thanks for the muffins yesterday.

Sweaty, Good to see you! Yup. I have a 3 speed! I had a 10 speed once, but I couldn't work out all those gears either! I think for my kind of riding, 3 speeds are fine.

Hi Lav and PR!

Have a great day, peeps!
            Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Newbies Nest

Good morning all,

Looks like a nice day shaping up out there! A good day for a bike ride actually but I no longer own one. Will try to squeeze in a nice walk instead.
              I'm meeting my daughter-in-law and grandson for lunch today, looking forward to it
              Got to get some work done first - have a great day everyone!
              AF since 03/26/09
              NF since 05/19/09
              Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Newbies Nest

Good Morning All! Well, I didn't put coffee on this morning, I went to Starbucks instead! So, hope you all enjoy it :H

Dill, how is the bike riding going? You have inspired me to get mine out now I am going to do my best to keep the energy up and get this nest going.

Lav, good to see you. Enjoy your time with the DIL and grandson. I wish my grandson lived closer to me.

PR, how are you doing today? Are your marathon days coming up?

Hi Sweaty! Good to see you and thanks for stopping by.

Have a great Wednesday all!

Comment

Newbies Nest

Morning peepers!

What? No coffee? No wonder I can't seem to get going!
                  Have a great day, all!
                  Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hi sunny! Good to see you!

Chops, the bike riding is fun! I think you'll enjoy it!

Lav, did you have a good time with your grandson? I'm sure you did!!
                    Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Newbies Nest

hey

Chops, thank you so much for not letting me (and G) become empty nesters....appreciate you (and hopefully everybody else) inviting others to join our family. And yes, my marathon begins tomorrow till Sunday. Keep my little guy loved as I know you will. Hopefully when I return I'll see a few new faces.....appreciate all of you.
                      Pops & G

Comment

Newbies Nest

Yikes PR... hope all goes well and you'll have an uneventful marathon. Do you think 'G' would mind babysitting this little kitten I got here?

Well, Dillarooney, Chops, Lavande... hope you are all having a fabulous Wednesday evening... I think I'll listen to a hypno cd and head off to beds after.

See you all in the am!

Comment

Newbies Nest

Sunny,

I haven't listened to the hypno CDs in a while......When I did I never got to to the end of one still conscious, I don't think! I rarely made it out of the elevator!!! The elevator was so very pleasant!:H

Good night, all!
                          Dill

Comment

Newbies Nest

:H Dillie!

I just recently discovered that there is MORE at the end! I used to always fall asleep, too!
                            Oh well, but it surely can't hurt, right?

Night night peeps!

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hi Everyone!!!

Man have I missed you guys (gals)!!!!! :l

It has been the weirdest week ever in the history of SD!!!!!! I started admin. classes on Monday...so that has been keeping me busy....Brayden comes back tomorrow and then we head to the lake for the weekend again. On the 4th I got in a huge fight with my step-monster...so going back out there may not be as much fun. SHe is just a horrible, nasty, sad women!! Thankfully, my sister had told my dad what she had done and said to me...he wouldn't put up with it....of course she wouldn't apologize, but just to know I had the backing of my dad meant a lot!!

SO glad to hear everyone is doing well...even happier to see SS has made it back to the nest!!! I really have missed you all so much and will promise to do better about checking in....I just get so busy....ugh!!! And I can't stand being indoors during the summer!!!!

Big HUGS to everyone!!!!!
                              Dill--I'll try to get to the July thread tomorrow...this bird has got to get some sleep....school in the morning!!!
                              SD:l
                              "Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."

6/18/11--7/3/12
                              7/29/12

Comment

Newbies Nest

Morning, Peeps!

Good to see you, SD! Sounds like you are one very busy girl! I'm proud of you for taking classes! And I'll bet you'll be glad to have Brayden back. So sorry to hear about the dust up with the step monster! It is great that your dad is in your corner. I have heard of situations similar to yours where the parent chooses the side of the new spouse to the detriment of the relationship with their children. It can be very sad.

Sunny, stay close and we'll help you get your 30 days! Did you make it to the end of the hypno CD last night?

Today's agenda: pick green beans, take a bike ride or walk, get oil changed, go to Star Trek matinee! No time for AL today.

Lav, PR, Chops, have a great day!!
                                Dill

Comment

Working...
                                X