Newbies Nest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbies Nest

I am hurting right now...and I am sad.....I want my friends on the newbie threads back...I love you all~
    AB Club Member
    AB Start Date - 7/25/12

10 Months AF - 5/24/13 :yay:

:heart:I would rather be addicted to my horses than alcohol:heart:

Comment

Newbies Nest

Destiniey;1352313 wrote: I am hurting right now...and I am sad.....I want my friends on the newbie threads back...I love you all~
      We are still here! It's just been one of those things.
      Started living again 2/7/2015

Comment

Newbies Nest

thank you FD
        AB Club Member
        AB Start Date - 7/25/12

10 Months AF - 5/24/13 :yay:

:heart:I would rather be addicted to my horses than alcohol:heart:

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hi Destiniey.... cmon we are all here for you...youve got the guts and courage to say you screwed up and came back and told us, so well done you...lets get going,

Mick
          af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Newbies Nest

Mick;1352320 wrote: Hi Destiniey.... cmon we are all here for you...youve got the guts and courage to say you screwed up and came back and told us, so well done you...lets get going,

Mick
            Right on Mick! The early days weeks and months are the toughest. We can do this. 120 days now and I have never been happier and full of life as I am today. The Nest got me to this point.

Comment

Newbies Nest

[QUOTE=Destiniey;1352316]thank you FD[/QU

We are gonna get there!! Stay positive. I am.

Comment

Newbies Nest

Destiney: :h

Oh Shit! What's going on?? I knew there was something not right when we didnt see your bright posts here for a bit. Thanks God you have Horses! Large animals you cn hug and gallop away on...

Whatever it is, you did not FUCK UP!! You might have Tripped up but not Fucked up. And if DH is upset well....dont get me stawted!

Please PM me if you need to. I am up. It's only 10PM here though way late for you so if your in bed, understandable.
                Oh honey, we are ALL HERE FOR YOU. Fear Not!
                :l:huggy
                On My Own Way Out Since May 20, 2012
                *If you think poorly of yourself, you can fail with a clear conscience.
                https://www.mywayout.org/community/f11/tool-box-27556.html tool box
                https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/newbies-nest-30074.html newbie nest

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hi destiny. I can be a fellow square one friend

Comment

Newbies Nest

It is so good to be back and know that everyone is here to support each other. What a great place to be.

Comment

Newbies Nest

Thinking of you Destiniey. It is day one for me again today also! We can do it!

Beffy

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hi all,
                        I thought I would join the nest as well. I had 9 days AF then date night with hubby and now I am on day 2 (again). Hate the al beast! I had 3 fairly large glasses of wine and was completely hungover the next day! I really fear the damage to my liver- i am on the thinner side, and can feel it under my ribcage- feels like it's protruding. Uggghhh! I need to go get checked but am scared! I have to remain anonnymous and am part of the medical industry so I want to find a doctor who specializes in treating alcoholics. I googled it but nothing comes up;-( any ideas? Thanks!!!

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hey destiniey, Im back to square one too!! Hey its bound to take us a couple of times to crack it!!! Pls dont get upset

Stressd matey Hope your ok, are u UK or USA?

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hey Destiniey! We are still here for you! And you did not fuck up...like Kradle said, you may have tripped, but you're back here in the Nest and ready to get "back in the saddle." You can do this!!!

Gotta head off to work...everyone have a great AF day!
                            ITGeekChick

Comment

Newbies Nest

Good morning! Today is Friday - welcome to all the newbies and "grab on tight" to all those struggling. As long as you don't start up again and run away and continue, I believe it all to be a positive thing. Talk about what made you decide to drink again and in the process you'll be figuring out how to avoid that in the future.:l

Me? I have a very very strange weekend ahead of me. I admit that I don't socialize much anymore since quitting. I do what I have to do, but have so far been enjoying being a homebody. I have gone to a 4th of July party and a couple weddings - but by no means have I become a pro yet at going to "drinking" events and being entirely comfortable! This weekend I am obligated to be a part of a wedding ...I'm not comfortable or even too happy about any of it and the temptation to drink to get through it will be extremely high.

So....today I will spend LOTS of time in thought....coming up with my physical plan - taking a small cooler in my car - with drinks - planning my excuse for a quick exit if need be - and I will also be envisioning the weekend - with me sober. How relieved and happy I will be when I make it through this - probably my biggest temptation since quitting....

:h
                              ~

Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.

Sobriety date: Sept 26, 2011

Comment

Newbies Nest

AWWWWWW Des - I just saw your post babe.....
                                :h
                                Mama
                                I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                                Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Working...
                                X