Newbies Nest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbies Nest

Oooh prophetharry, grant me such wonders. I should likey some alovey, some asobery times and some amoney. Thanking you so amuchy in advancement
    You were born with wings, why prefer to crawl through life? Rumi

:lilangel:

Comment

Newbies Nest

:H:H:H
      ~

Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.

Sobriety date: Sept 26, 2011

Comment

Newbies Nest

I guess I better flag it - but I got such a kick out of your reply freefly - I'm hesitant!!!!!!
        ~

Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.

Sobriety date: Sept 26, 2011

Comment

Newbies Nest

A little part of me was hesitant in case said prophet was serious :H

Comment

Newbies Nest

just here to lend my support to anyone who needs it
            I cannot address everyone by name yet, but I will work on it.
            I have had really bad anxiety today. It comes and goes. Six months ago I would have been sipping, well chugging, on some Bud Light.
            But tonight I am staying busy. I just took my meds and should settle soon.
            It can be done...I promise.
            Love and hugs to all
            Mama
            I love my family more than alcohol.:h
            Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Newbies Nest

FreeFly! Good one, girl. I could use a good prophetharry, myself. OY, we get all kinds. Lola, always good to see you, and Kuya! Mama it's great to see you here lending your support. There really are good days and some that are a challenge, but such is life itself (according to the prophetharry). The longer you go, the more good ones you have!
              So good to see everyone today, stay strong tonight!! Byrdie
              All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
              Tool Box
              Newbie's Nest

Comment

Newbies Nest

Running, I meant to say a word regarding your success, I'm so happy for you! Try not to look too far down the road (running joke?) I found that it was too hard to get my head around making life sweeping 'for the rest of my life' statements...get thru your marathon, and if you are like me, you won't give up your quit for 'no body, no how'. We encourage you to get those 30 days under your belt....so you can make decisions based on a good sampling of what it really feels like to go without our crutch. Once you get your hat...(30 days) you can worry about the rest then. That's not much help, is it...but one thing I do know...all you gotta do, is get thru this day....B
                All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
                Tool Box
                Newbie's Nest

Comment

Newbies Nest

Byrdlady;1382376 wrote: FreeFly! Good one, girl. I could use a good prophetharry, myself. OY, we get all kinds.
                  Byrdie, I'm athinking we should take prophetharry into our hearts and welcome him into the nest. We can call on him in times of trouble and stick him in our toolbox. We no fear, prophetharry is here!

Nuff from me, off to bed. Nighty

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hello Again!

I'm back and I am determined, and I have been reading the tool box.

I agree that there are so many of us on a similar path - how did we ge here?! All I know is I'm not going down that path anymore. I told my husband tonight that I'm done with Alcohol. He said "That's Great" but I'm sure he doesn't quite believe me yet as I've said it before. All I know is this time I am sick of it.

Thank you all for being here - (And funny replies to spammers!)

Comment

Newbies Nest

Good evening Nesters,

Welcome back mylife - what's the plan? Make it a good one & commit yourself with everything you've got. We'll be here for support!

Spammers come & they go, thank goodness

I hope everyone is tucked in for a safe night in the nest!
                      Lav
                      AF since 03/26/09
                      NF since 05/19/09
                      Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Newbies Nest

I'm here - tucked in. Long long day. Some day - I'll tell you about it. So much of this would make more sense.

Sighs. Thank God for the AB. Because tonight? I'd be smashed. It would do me no good. But I know I would be. And I am very glad I can't. Because it would be the wrong, wrong thing to do.
                        That popping sound you hear is me attempting to remove my head from my arse. It's been there for years so this may take a while.
                        Admitting I need healing. And I am not big enough to do this alone.
                        AF - August 20, 2012

Comment

Newbies Nest

What is a spammer? Sorry to sound so dumb. Is it like a telemarketer?

:bedtime:

Definitely time for bed,
                          :l
                          On My Own Way Out Since May 20, 2012
                          *If you think poorly of yourself, you can fail with a clear conscience.
                          https://www.mywayout.org/community/f11/tool-box-27556.html tool box
                          https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/newbies-nest-30074.html newbie nest

Comment

Newbies Nest

Morning nest - and thank you Birdie for the wise words. It's only now day 9 but i am so getting the one day at a time thing. Your signature is so damn true!

FreeFly - awesome reply to our new prophet friend. Was a bit bamboozled when i read the prophet's post with my sleepy morning eyes, but your reply ripped all sleepiness away - nice chuckle to start the day :H

Have a chuckling Tuesday everyone!

Comment

Newbies Nest

Good morning nesters !!!!!

Just thought I'd give you all a BIG SOBER shout out and wish you all well for the day xxx

Day 2 of my battle - praying for success !!!

Take care xxxx catch ya layer xxxx
                              Trying again from 22nd September 2014 Keeping it simple. Keeping it real.

Comment

Newbies Nest

Prairie Fairy;1382392 wrote: I'm here - tucked in. Long long day. Some day - I'll tell you about it. So much of this would make more sense.

Sighs. Thank God for the AB. Because tonight? I'd be smashed. It would do me no good. But I know I would be. And I am very glad I can't. Because it would be the wrong, wrong thing to do.
                                Hope you're good and slept well PR! You can tell us in your own time, in your way, about your long day (if at all, even). Just as long as you're staying strong. And staying here - I've read a number of your posts on various threads and found so many to be inspiring. Go you!

Comment

Working...
                                X