Newbies Nest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbies Nest

Am pooped. Off to bed. With 36 hours to go before I meet Nessie and race her along the shores of Loch Ness, i'd better get some shut eye.

Hope you folks have all had or are having a rip-roaring wonderful Friday night

RC

Comment

Newbies Nest

Blows raspberries....crazy deadline....going to have to pull a most of the nighter....I'm too old for this....

Thank God for AB....I can't be bad! Even if I am irritated, overtired and overstressed...
      That popping sound you hear is me attempting to remove my head from my arse. It's been there for years so this may take a while.
      Admitting I need healing. And I am not big enough to do this alone.
      AF - August 20, 2012

Comment

Newbies Nest

Ah - read a post by Lola and found the Theanine Serene - I should settle down to some semblence of calmer in about 20 minutes....thanks Lola!

OBTW - you can get the Hyland's at Walmart in vast quantities - at least by me. I can't say it works great for me but you can....the Theanine works quite a bit better but it's a LOT more expensive....
        That popping sound you hear is me attempting to remove my head from my arse. It's been there for years so this may take a while.
        AF - August 20, 2012

Comment

Newbies Nest

Thx pf! I am at Home Depot at this time on a fri night....exciting! LOL
          ~

Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.

Sobriety date: Sept 26, 2011

Comment

Newbies Nest

Boy, you guys think you have exciting lives?
            I've spent the day removing stink bugs from my house - massive invasion today
            This is the thanks you get for living in a rural farming community. The stink bugs are destroying crops, orchards & attempting to spend the winter in our homes - yuck!

Wishing everyone a safe night in a stink bug free nest
            Lav
            AF since 03/26/09
            NF since 05/19/09
            Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Newbies Nest

Morning nest!

I've spent the day removing stink bugs from my house - massive invasion today
              Lav - STINK bugs?!?! :egad: what on earth are those?! Sound awful! Hope you got them out of yer home (and crops) for a bug free winter.

I'm sitting up in bed and thinking of bugs has me think of bedbugs and gives me an itchy butt. Gonna take a shower.

I'll be away from here until late tomorrow night. Hope to next comment in here feeling happy relieved, even if in some pain, that my first mara' is completed. Nervous...

In the meantime - have a rocking weekend everyone and I'll see youse on the other side

RC

Comment

Newbies Nest

RC, which marathon are you running?
                AF since 1st Sep 2012
                NF since 1st Sep 2012

If you want to feel better visit www.hopeforpaws.org

Comment

Newbies Nest

Good morning Nesters

Well RC, since you asked :H
                  Brown Marmorated Stink Bug — Entomology — Penn State University

Wishing you the best on your first marathon

Greetings Allan & everyone!

Wishing everyone a terrific AF Saturday. I'm going to see what I can do about these ugly creatures invading my space today..........
                  Lav
                  AF since 03/26/09
                  NF since 05/19/09
                  Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hi Lav, I have dealt with those bugs before. Nasty little creatures. They have a really weird odour too... And if I remember correctly they feed on human blood.

AK
                    AF since 1st Sep 2012
                    NF since 1st Sep 2012

If you want to feel better visit www.hopeforpaws.org

Comment

Newbies Nest

YUCK! Those look awful lav! (And forgot to say thank you for the potato chip link. I think I will order some!).

Lots of things on the agenda today!!!! Good thing cuz I sure don't want to spend any more time looking around the forum?!? Is there a full moon or something!?

Sending you strength for the marathon runC!
                      ~

Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.

Sobriety date: Sept 26, 2011

Comment

Newbies Nest

Lola!! A full moon is what you get for 7 AF days! (but I know what you mean!)

Running!! So proud of you! I hope you knock their socks off out there...we are pulling for you and your bad AF self!!! Reward yourself with a wonderful cookie and bowl of ice cream!!! We're all waiting to hear how it goes!

Lav, those are some bad bugs!! They got nuthin goin for them....Stink...ugly....gosh, sorry to hear that they got you, but they don't stand a chance in your house! Good luck.

Good to see everyone this cloudy Saturday morning....have a great AF day!! Byrdie
                        All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
                        Tool Box
                        Newbie's Nest

Comment

Newbies Nest

Kuya, has 30 days today!!!! Congratulations!!!! On behalf of the Newbie's Nest, it is with GREAT PRIDE that I bestow...YOUR HAT! :day5: Well done!!! To infinity... and beyond! Byrdie
                          All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
                          Tool Box
                          Newbie's Nest

Comment

Newbies Nest

Congrats, Kuya on 30 days.

Comment

Newbies Nest

Tral la la!

thank you Allan- MUAH! Blows kiss - DAY 40!

My personal nemesis - one I haven't beaten unless preggers since what? 17? Because I always think I cam become super Modder by Day 40 because I wasn't really that bad was I? The farther I get from it...

Well - no illusions this time. Super Modder I am not. Those empties were a great reminder...as if I hadn't a million reminders anyway.

Raises a coffee mug to Day 40, to AB, and another day of flexing AF muscles and coping mechanisms...

Cheers to you all!
                              AF - August 20, 2012

Comment

Newbies Nest

Byrdlady;1384683 wrote: Kuya, has 30 days today!!!! Congratulations!!!! On behalf of the Newbie's Nest, it is with GREAT PRIDE that I bestow...YOUR HAT! :day5: Well done!!! To infinity... and beyond! Byrdie
                                YAY Kuya - WELL DONE!!!!!!:goodjob:
                                AF - August 20, 2012

Comment

Working...
                                X