Newbies Nest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbies Nest

LOL @ Stumpy....I'll keep my hand out of that weave thanks...
    That popping sound you hear is me attempting to remove my head from my arse. It's been there for years so this may take a while.
    Admitting I need healing. And I am not big enough to do this alone.
    AF - August 20, 2012

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hello all!

What a busy day in the nest. Congratulations to Limonada on making it 7 days. On behalf of the nest I would like to present you with your moon :moon:

Rainy you are doing great. We may need to consult Lola on this but I believe wine can be used in cooking for curries and other dishes as alcohol evaporates completely.

K9 well done for keeping a cool head. Night crumps are weird as an adult I can only imagine what they feel like to a child. BTW have you noticed any weight gain since giving up smoking?

ALLAN
      AF since 1st Sep 2012
      NF since 1st Sep 2012

If you want to feel better visit www.hopeforpaws.org

Comment

Newbies Nest

Limon and Stumpy ....GREAT JOB on your 7 and 8 days!! I'm so happy for BOTH of you...on behalf of the nest, please accept your full moons!! :moon::moon: Sorry I missed you yesterday, Stumps, I must have been distracted by your hair. This is a big milestone...you've conquered every day that the week can throw at you...and you have succeeded!!! Well done.

Fin, if I can start using paragraphs, you can get thru day 2!!! I'm pulling for you! Dig your heels in and don't give in!!! I am so proud of you!

Star...you will never believe this, but my inbox was 98% full this morning, and I was having to go thru and make some room...I found your messages from a year ago....I did NOT delete them....I hoped that you were doing well. I'm so happy to see you again. We can do this thing...it takes a village by gosh, but we've got the time and we've got the people. Welcome back.

Next, Please climb back up, too....I would be ashamed for you to see how many times it took me to get more than 3 days together....a craving would hit and I'd cave. It's a good thing I didn't give up. You can do it...

Welcome everyone!! Come on out of lurking, we don't bite (hard)...(see K9b) bahahaha...I love the bootylicious K9!!!

Strength to everyone today! Byrdie
        All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
        Tool Box
        Newbie's Nest

Comment

Newbies Nest

Byrdie I beat you by two minutes. I hope you dont mind that I kind of stepped on your shoes here.

AK
          AF since 1st Sep 2012
          NF since 1st Sep 2012

Comment

Newbies Nest

Allan, you beat me to the full moons! How would you like to be in charge of bestowing them?? I have the 30 day hat covered, but could use some help on the moons...you willing? I hope you are feeling better today! B
            Tool Box
            Newbie's Nest

Comment

Newbies Nest

PF and Byrdlady, don't hate me cause I'm beautiful lol.
              Byrdlady, thank you, I'm really working it this time. I just need some sleep. Wow, thanks for the moon!
              AF since 8/29/12 Goal 30 day-screwed up on day 9
              AF since 9/9/12- Goal 30 days
              STUMPY IS A LADY!

Comment

Newbies Nest

Stumpy, I'm so happy for you ...I KNOW you worked hard for it....
                (Your hair makes my skin crawl). B
                Tool Box
                Newbie's Nest

Comment

Newbies Nest

Maybe I need a new wig? My skin has been crawling for two days and I haven't slept and a couple of weeks, I'll blame it on the snakes lol.
                  AF since 8/29/12 Goal 30 day-screwed up on day 9
                  AF since 9/9/12- Goal 30 days
                  STUMPY IS A LADY!

Comment

Newbies Nest

B, I would love to contribute to the trophy/award giveaway. Can we share this responsibility as I am afraid to miss one and make someone feel less special.

AK
                    AF since 1st Sep 2012
                    NF since 1st Sep 2012

Comment

Newbies Nest

Just to mess with LolaB we ought to all change our avatars to those yellow flowers! (how mean, yet how funny?!?) :ey:
                      Tool Box
                      Newbie's Nest

Comment

Newbies Nest

Well since Stumpy gets the creepy hair that makes people's skin crawl, I want my bloated baby look back!

:H
                        I will be sober so I can be clear and remember being a mommy and so I can be in the best place God wants to place me. I will be here! now! FREE! 12.5mg Topamax AM&PM, Ativan until safe from withdrawal syndrome & for anxiety. Thank God I Am Done!

Comment

Newbies Nest

You bet!! I will appreciate the help! You are awesome for taking on additional nest duties! B
                          Tool Box
                          Newbie's Nest

Comment

Newbies Nest

B, I still feel a bit down. So it is possible to have more than 1 day in a row. But I have put in 2 hours at the gym today and am still feeling pumped. It helped that a really hot girl was working the steps machine, right in front of me :kissyface:

AK
                            AF since 1st Sep 2012
                            NF since 1st Sep 2012

Comment

Newbies Nest

allan...more than 2 bad days in a row is a spell....Lolab specializes in those. Just kidding...yes, of course its possible...BUT it is only temporary. That girl you spotted at the gym is just what the dr ordered. B
                              Tool Box
                              Newbie's Nest

Comment

Newbies Nest

Bleedin' heck. Go to work, come back and check in to the nest to find it positively overflowing with folks. Great to hear you all - and special congrats to Fin on being on day 2 (Fin and Rainy - run, no swim, run) And Limon and Stumpy too - :goodjob:

K9brave-and-bodacious, I hope today has been a little more plain sailing.

I was at a primary school today, with a theatre show, and had to hide in the wings during the show, holding a dead mackeral, before lobbing out towards the audience at the end. I get paid to do this. Bonkers.

Off to the coffee shop... And Prairie - capeche. The coffee stays. (Mornings wouldn't be mornings without the sound and smell of fresh espresso brewing on the stove.)

Comment

Working...
                                X