Newbies Nest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbies Nest

Allen-I still feel a bit down. So it is possible to have more than 1 day in a row. But I have put in 2 hours at the gym today and am still feeling pumped. It helped that a really hot girl was working the steps machine, right in front of me

And you still feel down? SMH
    AF since 8/29/12 Goal 30 day-screwed up on day 9
    AF since 9/9/12- Goal 30 days
    STUMPY IS A LADY!

Comment

Newbies Nest

RunningCourage;1386959 wrote: I was at a primary school today, with a theatre show, and had to hide in the wings during the show, holding a dead mackeral, before lobbing out towards the audience at the end. I get paid to do this. Bonkers.
      That makes quite a vision! Did you courageously run out and throw it?
      I will be sober so I can be clear and remember being a mommy and so I can be in the best place God wants to place me. I will be here! now! FREE! 12.5mg Topamax AM&PM, Ativan until safe from withdrawal syndrome & for anxiety. Thank God I Am Done!

Comment

Newbies Nest

Rainy, you can be anyone you want to...You can use my hair if you'd like :-)
        STUMPY IS A LADY!

Comment

Newbies Nest

allankay;1386955 wrote: B It helped that a really hot girl was working the steps machine, right in front of me :kissyface:

AK
          Hope she was wearing a workout skirt. LOL. MEN! You guys always have one thing on your mind when it aint alcohol!
          I will be sober so I can be clear and remember being a mommy and so I can be in the best place God wants to place me. I will be here! now! FREE! 12.5mg Topamax AM&PM, Ativan until safe from withdrawal syndrome & for anxiety. Thank God I Am Done!

Comment

Newbies Nest

stumpy;1386963 wrote: Rainy, you can be anyone you want to...You can use my hair if you'd like :-)
            :H

Comment

Newbies Nest

Stumpy, I am not familiar with SMH abbreviation...?

ALLAN
              AF since 1st Sep 2012
              NF since 1st Sep 2012

If you want to feel better visit www.hopeforpaws.org

Comment

Newbies Nest

Rainy that baby is really creepy LOL.

AK
                AF since 1st Sep 2012
                NF since 1st Sep 2012

Comment

Newbies Nest

SMH=Shaking my head..
                  I agree, Rainy the baby looks like one of the 3 stooges....bah!
                  All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
                  Tool Box
                  Newbie's Nest

Comment

Newbies Nest

SMH= Shaking my head lol
                    STUMPY IS A LADY!

Comment

Newbies Nest

Rainy, I agree with Allen, you look like a "creeper" OMG Laughing so hard.
                      STUMPY IS A LADY!

Comment

Newbies Nest

Stumpy that was a hard one to figure out. There is no right way to approach a sweaty girl at the gym is there?

AK
                        AF since 1st Sep 2012
                        NF since 1st Sep 2012

Comment

Newbies Nest

I think it's so funny looking. And when I'm feeling bloated, it hits the spot. lol

Comment

Newbies Nest

allankay;1386973 wrote: Stumpy that was a hard one to figure out. There is no right way to approach a sweaty girl at the gym is there?

AK
                            "Hi there cutie, can I buy you some deodorant?"

Comment

Newbies Nest

bloody hell - you all didn't have to change your pictures to confuse me!!!! :H

I have NO idea what is going on! Stumpy is a guy? mackerel? sweaty girls? what the???
                              ~

Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.

Sobriety date: Sept 26, 2011

Comment

Newbies Nest

lolab;1386978 wrote: bloody hell - you all didn't have to change your pictures to confuse me!!!! :H

I have NO idea what is going on! Stumpy is a guy? mackerel? sweaty girls? what the???
                                ROTFLMAO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X