Newbies Nest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbies Nest

yeah... kb1 .. come back when you've sobered up.

Comment

Newbies Nest

My massage chair broke! It's only been 2 weeks! They will come fix at the home but still. So think twice before buying it! They say its a new model so maybe they haven't figure everything about it yet!!!! Now I have to find some other way to relax now !
      Alcoholic (or Ally)

"Only a fool knows everything.
      A wise man knows how little he knows."

Please feel free to block/ignore my posts through your control panel.

Comment

Newbies Nest

Kb1, you have landed in THE best possible spot if you are ready to learn the skills you need to kick AL's butt! I always suggest reading back a couple of weeks to get to know us...also, please find the link to the Tool Box in my signature line. There are 100's of tips and coping skills to help you thru these first challenging days. We are here to help you any way we can. We are so glad you joined us.

Alco, I'm so sorry your chair broke, but I had to laugh...you just wore the darn thing out in a week! Maybe RC can spin that into his next Big Sober House installment.

Caper! Hugs to you! XO, B
        All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
        Tool Box
        Newbie's Nest

Comment

Newbies Nest

Alcoholic;1400146 wrote: My massage chair broke! It's only been 2 weeks! They will come fix at the home but still. So think twice before buying it! They say its a new model so maybe they haven't figure everything about it yet!!!! Now I have to find some other way to relax now !
          We're you sitting on it right? :H:H

I mean it is only sposed to vibrate your back, right!?

Comment

Newbies Nest

[QUOTE=kuya

I mean it is only sposed to vibrate your back, right!?[/QUOTE] :H :H :H :H
            AF since october 8th 2012:new

How to get Alcohol free in 6 minutes :H
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ow0lr63y4Mw

Comment

Newbies Nest

The calf/foot massage part broke down and that was the best part, too!

I used it too much.... like 3 hr a night.... What am I gonna do for 1 week before they fix it?! I know I m not going to go to alcohol but its kind of tempting. I'll just stay on mow for awhile and lay in bed instead, I guess......sad...
              Alcoholic (or Ally)

Comment

Newbies Nest

Wish we had a LIKE button! I nearly peed my pants! Good one, Kuya! B
                Tool Box
                Newbie's Nest

Comment

Newbies Nest

Alcoholic;1400167 wrote: The calf/foot massage part broke down and that was the best part, too!

I used it too much.... like 3 hr a night.... What am I gonna do for 1 week before they fix it?! I know I m not going to go to alcohol but its kind of tempting. I'll just stay on mow for awhile and lay in bed instead, I guess......sad...
                  There is sooooo much potential material in this last post of yours, but I am not letting my smutty little mind go there! Oh no, oh no ( beats head on desk to knock out thoughts!)

:H:H

Comment

Newbies Nest

Alco...I hope you don't drink....that's not going to bring your chair back. Head on over to the @#$$%^&&**(@ Thread and get out ALL of your frustrations there!! B
                    Tool Box
                    Newbie's Nest

Comment

Newbies Nest

Well I had my first BIG test last night(friday)I went alone (my wife was babysitting one of our grandchildren)to a big party in a neighbours house,copious amounts of drink available (its Ireland).Last year I was there til 4 am and was so drunk and staggered so much I must have done 5 miles in the 1/2 mile home.This year I stayed for an hour and a half and was quite happy to stick to a cup of tea and some coke(cola not the other thing)offered drinks constantly
                      but I was happy to say no.I'm getting there.
                      AF since october 8th 2012:new

How to get Alcohol free in 6 minutes :H
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ow0lr63y4Mw

Comment

Newbies Nest

Caper;1400143 wrote: yeah... kb1 .. come back when you've sobered up.
                        umm ,i think thats rather a horrible thing to say?
                        g
                        gosh i knew to be scared and just when my confidence was growing ... oh dear im rather sad, and sorry if i upset u in any way,, you see im so new here and im rather shy, and well im so sorry,,, but nevermind,, i may be ok on monday,, thats my plan,,, im sorry if i hurt you in anyway, ,, im not really used to this place at the moment ,, and im not a very clever person on the computer, that s my husband job im afraid :upset:,,, but im am learning, i promise xxxgosh im ever so sorryy

Comment

Newbies Nest

Ok kuya... Now you're getting me curious as to where your dirty mind is going!!!! Hmmmm.... I really can't even fathom.... What kind of massage chair do YOU thinking I have? Maybe you have a website to enlighten us?
                          Alcoholic (or Ally)

Comment

Newbies Nest

Good for y
                            Alcoholic (or Ally)

Comment

Newbies Nest

Good evening Nesters,

Looks like it was another busy day around here

Hello & welcome kb1. Glad you found us, please settle in & make yourself comfy!
                              Have you read the MWO book yet? You can visit the Health store here on the site & download a copy. We also have a great https://www.mywayout.org/community/f1...box-27556.html that is full of ideas to helpyou put a plan together. Please let us know how you are doing - we're here to help.

Mark, glad you dropped by today, hope you are well

In an effort to prepare for Frankenstorm I stopped in the supermarket about noon today. The place was packed & not a single gallon of water left on the shelves
                              Can't wait to get this storm business over with, that's for sure!

Wishing everyone a safe night in the nest!
                              Lav
                              AF since 03/26/09
                              NF since 05/19/09
                              Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Newbies Nest

Good for you MR. Patrick funny guy! That must have been hard but definitely the ultimate test, huh!
                                Alcoholic (or Ally)

Comment

Working...
                                X