Newbies Nest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbies Nest

Allankay....today is your 60 day milestone (2 X 30) and the same with Kuya...in an unprecidented act I'd like to present two, YES two:shocked:, hats to each of you....who have worn 2 hats around this site, and contributed much to the conversations and recovery of us all. :bday3::bday3::bday3::bday3: Well done to both of you!!!! Byrdie
    All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
    Tool Box
    Newbie's Nest

Comment

Newbies Nest

Thank u byrdlady for the lovely hat...
      It has been a hard month and I am very grateful for ALL the folks in the nest for helping to keep me on track...I am looking forward to the next 3o and to help those newbies that come after me.....I know this is not going to be easy but so worth it....
      Dottie
      Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

Newbies Nest

Congrats Dottie!! Great job! Stay motivated and spray some Windex on your boss' chair. It causes one helluva rash.

Comment

Newbies Nest

We all knew it was going to be a busy nest today!
          Rooniford, from an extremely happy bunch of nesters, please accept a small token of the BIG job you have accomplished. Here is your hat! :bday3: The victory is that much sweeter when it is hard fought. You must be so proud, cause I sure am!! Well done! Byrdie
          Tool Box
          Newbie's Nest

Comment

Newbies Nest

Kuya, Dottie and Allan - well done!
            IT'S NEVER TOO LATE TO BE WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN
            Relapse starts long before the drink is drunk!!.Fresh Start!

Comment

Newbies Nest

CONGRATS to Dottie & Allan for earning one or more of Byrdie's hats today :yay:
              AF since 03/26/09
              NF since 05/19/09
              Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Newbies Nest

Lav...how to you 'ear' a hat? We'll have to see what RC has to say about that one! He can spin that like no one else! We are so glad you and the girls are safe!!

Matchee....here's to your 7 full days of kicking AL's Arse!! Yes, it's your full moon!! :moon: We are all very happy for you! Stay the course and you'll never be sorry!!! Well done, this is a big day when you consider where you were just a week ago. GREAT job!! B
                Tool Box
                Newbie's Nest

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hats and Moons!

Hey Byrdie,

Rooniferd has also reached 30 days today - and there should be more. Check out rollcall later for the tallly.

Veteran, it is wonderful to have a military guy here with your experience. I come from a military family, Dad is a veteran of two wars. Last week, I had an epically bad run and one particularly horrid day. During one call I shared, "well, I've decided at least no one has died." Sometimes that very thought pulls me back to get my stress under control.

I hope everyone is better after the storm last night, and that you have power. We would miss you on the forum!!

Catbuddy
                  "It is easier to maintain than to start from the bottom again. I can't go back there." Byrdie

AF since Oct 2, 2012

Comment

Newbies Nest

I know, CAT!!! It's everything I can do to keep up with the awards today!! I'm checking roll call like a mad-woman! I have hats and moons flying every which way! I hope I don't get the parts messed up!! YOURS is in final prep!! Thanks so much! B
                    Tool Box
                    Newbie's Nest

Comment

Newbies Nest

so many congrats....dottie, Allan, kuya, rooni, vet - milestones galore! Everybody's back on a roll....
                      ~

Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.

Sobriety date: Sept 26, 2011

Comment

Newbies Nest

Byrdie - LOVED your pic...you AND the poochie are super cute! YOU deserve an award for keeping up on dispensing all the appropriate awards!

I hope all the East Coasters are doing ok...was watching the news last night and every time they mentioned Sandy, my "Sandy Mutt" :dog: started thumping her tail. She can't believe she's so famous!

Lav - I hope Stella and the girls are staying dry, I know there's nothing worse than a mad wet hen. Stella is scary enough when she's warm and comfortable. lol

RC - Keep the story going, you definitely have serious writing skills! I'm anxiously awaiting the next scene.

I hope everyone is staying strong. Remember, there's never a good reason to drink. Be back later to see how everyone is!

K9
                        :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Newbies Nest

Happy Day, Nestbuddies!

Checking in a little late this morning ? had to take my daughter to a doctor?s appointment.

Congratulations to Dottie, Roonie, Kuya, Allan and Matchee for those well-deserved hats, double hats and full moons. The nest is just ?brimming? with pride today! Well done, ladies and gentlemen! :wd:

Looks like we need to make room for one more hat and that one will be fitting snugly on the Star?s BIG Head! Yep! Thanks to everyone here, I have made it 30 days Alcohol Free!!!! It even feels good to type those words ? Alcohol Free- as in SOBER, Clear thinking, grateful, rested, proud and ready to go again!

I certainly don?t mean to sound boastful, but I just want All the newbies to know how much it is worth staying the course. We all know how tough it is, but with the support of our nest moms (Byrdie, Lav, K9 and Lola) and of one another, it IS POSSIBLE. If I can do it, anyone can do it! Thank you all so much for your support, and-

Let?s go for another 30, shall we?

:hStar
                          :heartbeat:

Star:star:

08-13-15

I am only one drink away from never being sober again.

Comment

Newbies Nest

Star!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please accept this small token on behalf of the Newbie's Nest of a job well done! Here, my dear lady, is YOUR hat!!! :bday3: I am so proud of you and all of your fellow newbies for hanging in there for this valuable prize. With it comes responsibility....try not to let the success go to yer head. Here's to a lifetime free of addiction. Dick Head is Dead! Hugs to all of our success!!! Byrdie
                            Tool Box
                            Newbie's Nest

Comment

Newbies Nest

" Here's to a lifetime free of addiction. Dick Head is Dead! Hugs to all of our success!!! Byrdie"
                              Amen to that!!!!!
                              Dottie
                              Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

Newbies Nest

STAR!!! You are amazing! Great job :happy: I'm so proud of you...keep up the great work. You're living proof that it CAN be done. People like you give hope to the newbies and make us oldbies super proud! I hope everyone that hit milestones today treats themselves to something nice!
                                :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Working...
                                X