Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbies Nest

Hi All!

Just checking in to see how ya'll are...I'm reading a lot but not posting much, I'm sick today...ugh. But I'm keeping my eye on you! :H Welcome all Newbies! The Nest is a wonderful place for support and encouragement...stick around!

K9
    :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Newbies Nest

Daisy - Good for you. I went back to Curves yesterday too. It does help with mental as well as physical needs. I hope you have a great day.
      AF Since 11/02/12 :wings::bananacomputer::lilangel:

Comment

Newbies Nest

Congratulations Patrick! Hope you're better soon k9.
        ~

Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.

Sobriety date: Sept 26, 2011

Comment

Newbies Nest

K9Lover;1407283 wrote: Hi All!

Just checking in to see how ya'll are...I'm reading a lot but not posting much, I'm sick today...ugh. But I'm keeping my eye on you! :H Welcome all Newbies! The Nest is a wonderful place for support and encouragement...stick around!

K9
          K9---sorry you don't feel well. hope you get better soon. I hear when you first feel flu sx first come on, taking zinc lozenges will decrease the duration and intensity of the illness because viral (if the illness is not bacterial) replication is halted or slowed by zinc.

I finally know how to quote someone! Yay!
          Alcoholic (or Ally)

"Only a fool knows everything.
          A wise man knows how little he knows."

Please feel free to block/ignore my posts through your control panel.

Comment

Newbies Nest

Patrick..well done mate congratulations on 30...Fred :H:H:H

Next youre doing ace keep at it but........................dont get complacent in Byrdie speak Richard Cranium is pretty good at sneakin up on you

:goodjob: both of you
            af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Newbies Nest

Richard Cranium?
              You mean Dick Head Mick? :H :H
              Sorry, don't to be offensive ~ just honest

Hope you feel better soon K9!

Hanging with with my favorite 18 month old guy, waiting to pick up his brother from preschool,soon
              These days are fun & busy. I wouldn't be doing all this with my grandkids if I was dealing with a chronic hangover & worrying about when i could drink again ~ trust me
              AF since 03/26/09
              NF since 05/19/09
              Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Newbies Nest

Drum rolllllllllll..................................... .................................................. .....................................

Patrick........................................... .................................................. .........................................

AF days today.

Boom boom!

Comment

Newbies Nest

I sure feel different when at work regarding cravings....very strong here....good thing I am going to the gym after work....this place is toxic....
                  Dottie
                  Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

Newbies Nest

Deep Breaths, Dottie- you are kickin AL's butt!
                    Do you have some earbuds for your computer so you can listen to some relaxing sounds or music? I listen to sounds of a thunderstorm at my desk. It really helps block out excess noise and is very soothing. Also, stay away from the coffee pot. Too much coffee causes more tension and also messes with the blood sugar. Good girl for planning a trip to the gym- that will do wonders too!

:l Star
                    :heartbeat:

Star:star:

08-13-15

I am only one drink away from never being sober again.

Comment

Newbies Nest

Starfish1;1407383 wrote: Deep Breaths, Dottie- you are kickin AL's butt!

:l Star
                      Every time someone says that, my heart skips a beat. Maybe I should change my name
                      Alcoholic (or Ally)

"Only a fool knows everything.
                      A wise man knows how little he knows."

Please feel free to block/ignore my posts through your control panel.

Comment

Newbies Nest

Lol Alcoholic! Dottie, stay strong, you got this! Patrick: Awesome on your 30!!!
                        One day at a time, no matter how many times I fail, I will get this monkey off of my back!!! :confusedmonkey:

Comment

Newbies Nest

Haha, Alcoholic- Sorry about the name calling:l. You can change your name if you want, just don't change it to Benni(i) or Stella- please
                          :heartbeat:

Star:star:

08-13-15

I am only one drink away from never being sober again.

Comment

Newbies Nest

thanks Iama,just bought myself a mountain bike,helmet and gloves as a pressie for myself,its about time I got myself fit again.
                            AF since october 8th 2012:new

How to get Alcohol free in 6 minutes :H
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ow0lr63y4Mw

Comment

Newbies Nest

Patrick ..i take it you do have a bike?...Malcolm :H:H
                              af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Newbies Nest

:H:H:H:H::H fixed it Farquar :H
                                AF since october 8th 2012:new

How to get Alcohol free in 6 minutes :H
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ow0lr63y4Mw

Comment

Working...
                                X