Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbies Nest

Lavande;1435780 wrote: limonada - WOW on 96 days! Great work

Kuya, shouldn't you be sleeping or something? It's 11 pm at my house....still waiting on the new year

Wishing everyone a safe night in the nest & a very happy & healthy 2013!

Lav
    LOL lav ..... Have slept and into another evening ..... The time differences mess with our heads sometimes

Comment

Newbies Nest

Your are 18 hours behind me Lav...... Same as Byrdie ....always easier to think six hours ahead to work out the time ( or six hours behind if you are working out mine..............

Comment

Newbies Nest

Happy New Year Everyone!!!!! It is 9:53 in my neck of the woods. I am pouring a tea. This is a picture of my night... Party for ONE!

That is non alcohol beer. Don't worry. It would have been easy to drink tonight. No one around, New Years Eve, feeling bad about some family stuff.... But I didn't!!! Yay!

AF and Belles 30 days. Good for you both.
        Phan - Welcome. How did you make out? Nestle in and make yourself warm in the nest. Post and read, sleep, eat and try anything on the toolbox list that helps.
        R.C. - 30 days. Good for you too. I loved your use of "hootenany". I haven't heard that word in a while. Now that is a party!
        Lav- I hope Stella and the girls made it through the snow storm and cold. I am un-decorating tomorrow. There comes a time when it is just time to be over!
        Odat- I stayed home tonight too. Just puttering and made myself a nice party like supper as you can see in my picture above.
        Kuya - Sounds like you had a good night. I love Sing Star and anything to do with Karaoke.
        Overit- I love sleeping. When I first quit I found that I slept a lot. I like the post someone made the other day about treating it like the flu. It feels as bad.
        Dottie - How was your "fake log" fire. I bet it was cozy. I hope you can get you tooth sorted out soon. Rinse with warm salt water a lot. That will help take the infection away and sooth the soreness. Found this on the internet:

Toothache relief with this natural toothache remedy!

The old standard kitchen toothache remedy

A great natural toothache remedy is to either ground clove or pure food grade clove oil on the affected tooth. This is the most well known of all herbal toothache remedies. I list this remedy first since most people have cloves in their spice rack.

Well that is me for tonight. I hope everyone stayed strong. I am so close to 60 days I can taste it! Wow look at me go! I am so happy I did not give in today. Attached files [img]/converted_files/2017800=7282-attachment.jpg[/img]
        AF Since 11/02/12 :wings::bananacomputer::lilangel:

Comment

Newbies Nest

This is Todd. He is my New Year Eve date. He even dressed up. He is my Gran-dogger.

He is my daughter's dog. When she moved out he stayed. Imagine that. He is such good company for me. Attached files [img]/converted_files/2017802=7283-attachment.jpg[/img]
          AF Since 11/02/12 :wings::bananacomputer::lilangel:

Comment

Newbies Nest

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year, nesters! Wishing everyone a peaceful, joyful, successful 2013! May we all reach our goals and our bliss.

Nanette, I too spent tonight on my own, but coming here has made me less lonely. I hope the nest was your comfort, along with some great looking salami on that plate! (oh Kuya, I didn't mean it that way).

Cat
            "It is easier to maintain than to start from the bottom again. I can't go back there." Byrdie

AF since Oct 2, 2012

Comment

Newbies Nest

Catbuddy;1435828 wrote: Happy New Year, nesters! Wishing everyone a peaceful, joyful, successful 2013! May we all reach our goals and our bliss.

Nanette, I too spent tonight on my own, but coming here has made me less lonely. I hope the nest was your comfort, along with some great looking salami on that plate! (oh Kuya, I didn't mean it that way).

Cat
              No salami for me Cat! :H:H

Comment

Newbies Nest

Where is my sausage, Kuya, where is my sausage? I'm just saying.....
                "It is easier to maintain than to start from the bottom again. I can't go back there." Byrdie

AF since Oct 2, 2012

Comment

Newbies Nest

Catbuddy;1435833 wrote: Where is my sausage, Kuya, where is my sausage? I'm just saying.....
                  And mine Cat..... :upset:

After 5 years you can technically be repackaged as a new product I have heard :H:H

Comment

Newbies Nest

Miserable day here and most my day will be spent travelling. Bye Bye holidays.
                    Well done on 30 Days AF to RC, Belles and Almost Free!

I spent the evening with a friend. We brought her little daughter to see fireworks and then went back to her place for dinner and some AF beer. I came back to the house before 12 and lit a candle in front of a picture of my parents. What a horrible year it was.

Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.

Comment

Newbies Nest

Today is the first page of a 365 page book.
                      Write a good one.
                      Brad Paisley
                      Go as far as you can see.
                      When you get there, you'll see further.

Comment

Newbies Nest

:l:l Moni..... A hard year for you indeed.

Welcome MWI..... Settle in and join us for a sober 2013.... You won't regret it

Comment

Newbies Nest

Kuya,

Happy New Year and congratulations on 4 months sober.

I feel clean, fresh and reborn. Like having a new start / or gamers say reload.

Your Pal.

ALLAN
                          AF since 1st Sep 2012
                          NF since 1st Sep 2012

If you want to feel better visit www.hopeforpaws.org

Comment

Newbies Nest

Yay Allan .......congrats to US quit twin!
                            And happy new year to you

Comment

Newbies Nest

allankay;1435939 wrote: Kuya,

I feel clean, fresh and reborn. Like having a new start / or gamers say reload.
                              What a great way to start the New Year Allan! I also feel fantastic and only on day 8 of the "rest of my life". I am so full of gratitude to have started the New Year happy, healthy and sober. I want to feel this way forever.

We went out to a street party and listened to music and went on a few carival rides. Then we came home and I toasted in the New Year with sparkling cider and it was delicous! I heard lots of drunken arguments while we were out and saw people staggering around - I was so happy not to be one of them. Sobriety is truly a gift to be treasured. I'm so grateful that I have this gift! :h
                              Life is better without Alcohol. 5/26/13

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hippy - 99 Days is an AWESOME way to ring in the New Year. Congratulations!
                                Life is better without Alcohol. 5/26/13

Comment

Working...
                                X