Newbies Nest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbies Nest

Hippyman;1449219 wrote: I got my Antabuse from an off shore pharmacy. If you goggle...no rx needed Antabuse several choices should come up. If you can't find one, PM me and I'll look up the site I bought it from.
    :thanks:
    I will be sober so I can be clear and remember being a mommy and so I can be in the best place God wants to place me. I will be here! now! FREE! 12.5mg Topamax AM&PM, Ativan until safe from withdrawal syndrome & for anxiety. Thank God I Am Done!

Comment

Newbies Nest

HappyHipster! I love, love your dogs...how sweet!

Ok...here's a picture of my daughters crazy chihuahua...I've never met a dog that doesn't like me...until now: Attached files [img]/converted_files/2035640=7348-attachment.jpg[/img]
      :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Newbies Nest

K9Lover;1449239 wrote: HappyHipster! I love, love your dogs...how sweet!

Ok...here's a picture of my daughters crazy chihuahua...I've never met a dog that doesn't like me...until now:
        OH MY!!! Not sure I like the look in those eyes??? Maybe you could call Caesar Milan and ask for some advise? I met Caesar a few years ago at Louise Hay's "I can Do it" conference. He was such a gentle soul and sooo laid back. He seemed like someone I would love to have coffee with. Since I got DISH TV my package wouldn't let me watch his show anymore. I miss that. He is on YouTube!! The girls and I learned alot from his teachings.
        Sober since Sept. 24th 2012 This time 4 SURE!
        https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/newbies-nest-3162-30074.html Newbies Nest
        https://www.mywayout.org/community/f11/tool-box-27556.html Tool Box
        https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/what-plan-how-do-i-get-one-68554.html How to get a sobriety plan

Comment

Newbies Nest

HA HA... I do have to agree K9! Those eyes are awfully scary looking! You sure you didn't photoshop them to bug em out! LOL
          I will be sober so I can be clear and remember being a mommy and so I can be in the best place God wants to place me. I will be here! now! FREE! 12.5mg Topamax AM&PM, Ativan until safe from withdrawal syndrome & for anxiety. Thank God I Am Done!

Comment

Newbies Nest

You should see it when she gets to growling and curling up her feet with her long nails...it's like she's posessed by a demon! Just the sound of me breathing is enough to set her off...I didn't realize I was THAT annoying! :H But she absolutely LOVES my daughter, she's like a different dog around my daughter...I think she is schizophrenic (the dog, not my daughter...LOL)
            :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Newbies Nest

ROLFLMAO!

My grandma had a SHITzu (yes, I know that's not how you spell it, but it's how I spell it!) Damn dog. Everytime we went to hug my grandma, she growled, and when she did, one of her crooked front teeth stuck out.

Stupid dog. Grandma had to feed her with a spoon! (yes, human's fault, not the dog's fault... trained that way!)

Comment

Newbies Nest

Tess-2;1449041 wrote: Good Morning All,

I found this: Neck pain can be very distressing and disturbing. But no matter what the cause of the neck pain, unequivocally there's a metaphysical causation at play. Energy is always at the root of our problems including injuries and diseases
                . kuya, interesting, yes?

The Nest has been busy recently. It can be rough to stay sober but it is totally worth it!!

I am off to school to write a research paper on Authentication Protocol. :sigh:

I apologize, fellow fledglings, for being a pain in the neck yesterday. :nutso:

Have a safe AF Wednesday ~
                While I am still single I have massage EVERY week. Human touch is vital to get us out of our heads.
                This recovery malarkey is multifaceted Tess.... Just quitting is never enough to stay sober but it allows us to grow into people who WANT to remain sober

Comment

Newbies Nest

Rainyday;1449214 wrote: Did a regular dr prescribe yours? My Nurse Practicioner won't (at least not yet). Wants to refer me to someone else who deals specifically with alcohol abuse. I don't need a psychiatrist damn it! K9 got hers through her nurse pract.
                  Rainy...... I beg to differ.....most here would benefit from psychiatric help. I had therapy for four years and it was the best thing I ever did. I would be dead without it.

Self examination, though hard work and scary, is the best way to reach solid ground in some areas IMO

Comment

Newbies Nest

oh hippy your girls are so adorable! and. K9, your daughters dog is sooo cute! most chihuahuas are feisty anyways they have the "little dog" syndrome,i have a little poodle whos totally blind but she gets feisty at things she cant even see,its funny to watch
                    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Newbies Nest

I did that already though. Got on Zoloft. I think I've self-examined myself to pieces!

I can honestly say my only problem right now is alcohol.

Yes, picking up when the plan isn't in place when there is an obstacle, is also a problem. But I don't think a psychiatrist would help with that. I've made peace with a lot of stuff. Took me years to do that.

Comment

Newbies Nest

Rainyday;1449278 wrote: I did that already though. Got on Zoloft. I think I've self-examined myself to pieces!

I can honestly say my only problem right now is alcohol.

Yes, picking up when the plan isn't in place when there is an obstacle, is also a problem. But I don't think a psychiatrist would help with that. I've made peace with a lot of stuff. Took me years to do that.
                        I wish my only problem had been alcohol, Rainy!

Even after therapy I had issues with self esteem , anger, forgiveness. Things were better but it took some more work to fix the alcohol fixation.

From what you say you should be all good now ....... Do you really need Antabuse ?

It is a great tool though to get good sober time, so go for it :h

Comment

Newbies Nest

I think it would "take the question out of whether I should drink or not".

I've also become a Christian over the past 10 years, and that has changed my life immensely. Yes, even Christians have bad habits! (Mine came 18 years before I became a Christian though!)

Comment

Newbies Nest

Tess-2;1449041 wrote: Good Morning All,

I found this: Neck pain can be very distressing and disturbing. But no matter what the cause of the neck pain, unequivocally there's a metaphysical causation at play. Energy is always at the root of our problems including injuries and diseases
                            . kuya, interesting, yes?

The Nest has been busy recently. It can be rough to stay sober but it is totally worth it!!

I am off to school to write a research paper on Authentication Protocol. :sigh:

I apologize, fellow fledglings, for being a pain in the neck yesterday. :nutso:

Have a safe AF Wednesday ~
                            I am a long time fan of Louise Hay's work. Her book "You can Heal your Life" speaks of the root causes for dis~eases, It's been translated into 29 different languages and is available in over 35 different countries. She's an amazing woman, for sure!
                            Sober since Sept. 24th 2012 This time 4 SURE!
                            https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/newbies-nest-3162-30074.html Newbies Nest
                            https://www.mywayout.org/community/f11/tool-box-27556.html Tool Box
                            https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/what-plan-how-do-i-get-one-68554.html How to get a sobriety plan

Comment

Newbies Nest

Rainyday;1449290 wrote:
                              I've also become a Christian over the past 10 years, and that has changed my life immensely. Yes, even Christians have bad habits! (Mine came 18 years before I became a Christian though!)
                              Ditto, except I became an atheist

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hi Guys / Gals - Fly By as they say...man, 'o man have I had a hard time getting back on the wagon! Fitful starts and stops. Anyway, just here to let you know I haven't given up!

Hope you're all well and being good.

All the best,
                                -Fin
                                Achieved Goals: Getting Back to Working on This Project!
                                Goal In Progress...1 YEAR

Instructions on posting to Roll Call:

Go forward boldly and unafraid

Comment

Working...
                                X