Newbies Nest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbies Nest

Tess-2;1451185 wrote: I can't stop crying...
    Wassup? The Lambrusco ?

Comment

Newbies Nest

Tess-2;1451188 wrote: Okay, I want you to know that i am going to check in later. I love All of you. I am having a hard time breathing. My husband is yelling.
      You go but come back soon as :l:l:l

Comment

Newbies Nest

Tess...call me! You got my number! DO NOT DRINK!!!!!!!!!!
        All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
        Tool Box
        Newbie's Nest

Comment

Newbies Nest

Tess....I'm here too. We've heard your call for help, and we are here for you

Comment

Newbies Nest

Good evening Nesters!

What we need around here is a lifeguard/bodyguard of some sort?? Everyone needs to take a few deep breaths ~ please

Tess, please check in soon. Are you afraid of your husband? If so then get out of there!

Allan, good to see you. Sorry about the bad time you had with those people. Just don't let them take up any of your head space Sounds like you are climbing the corporate ladder, nice!

Slay, your troubles are serious & we are all concerned for you. Please don't take your frustrations out on anyone here, OK? We really do need to keep our focus on our gaining & maintaining our sobriety.

Dottie, retirement sounds good, very good. Congrats on your decision

Honeysuckle, CONGRATS on your 7 AF days! Well done!!!

I hope everyone has a safe & comfy night in the Nest!
            Lav
            AF since 03/26/09
            NF since 05/19/09
            Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Newbies Nest

Tess, I hope you're OK. My husband screams at me a lot, too. You are a good person who has helped many many people. Some you don't even know about. Please check in and let us know you are OK.
              Well it's all right now. I've learned my lesson well. You see you can't please everyone, so you've got to please yourself.

Comment

Newbies Nest

Tess I really hope your ok, please check in no matter what as soon as possible. :l:l
                ALL I HAVE TO DO IS GET THOUGH THIS DAY AF

Comment

Newbies Nest

Please, dear friends, do not worry. Still AF. Having a panic attack. Will write back later. Pray for me (if you are inclined to pray), otherwise hold good thoughts. Not about alcohol. Don't give a damn about alcohol. Just want to live in peace. Chomped down on salad fork during dinner and chipped lower tooth. Not too big a deal. Still, never had a chipped tooth. Feeling a little sad. Love to All. Please, promise me, don't worry. I always wake several times during the night. Will write back. Will stay in touch.

Oh, and ran to toilet to puke during dinner. Nerves. Now I have red spots all over my face.

So... Here's one more great thing about not being a drunk: no broken capillaries on face; at least not usually.

Love to All.

Sleep well.

I will write back, I promise. ~
                  Tess in The Nest ~ Sober since January 1, 2013

The man pulling radishes
                  pointed the way
                  with a radish. ISSA

Comment

Newbies Nest

Off to bed, good night nesters. I hope every one is safe and content tonight. I will be back tomorrow and I hope you will have checked in Tess.

Comment

Newbies Nest

Thank you for checking in Tess. Sending you thoughts of peace and the promise that tomorrow is a new day. :l :goodjob: staying af during trying times.

Comment

Newbies Nest

Will sign off having heard from you tess....have a safe night, lady....love ya, Byrdie
                        All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
                        Tool Box
                        Newbie's Nest

Comment

Newbies Nest

Tess, whatever issues you are dealing with, you know they are best dealt with being AF. I hear your pain and many of us have felt it for one reason or another. Sometimes life just sucks. It will wether you are sober or not, but we know that we can deal with it better if we are sober or not hungover.

Comment

Newbies Nest

Checking back in -
                            Tess, you really need some help with those panic attacks, sound severe. Have you talked to your doc about them? Hope you get some rest :l

Lav
                            AF since 03/26/09
                            NF since 05/19/09
                            Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Newbies Nest

Goodnight to All in The Nest,

Thanks for your love and concern. Just tired now. Going to bed. With what I experienced this evening, it's now easy for me to remember why I started drinking. No drinking this evening though. No drinking ever again. Drinking, OBVIOUSLY, was not the answer to severe panic. Wow! that was a ridiculous five-year experiment...

So, I'm taking my chipped tooth and going to bed.

See you in the morning. ~ :flower:
                              Tess in The Nest ~ Sober since January 1, 2013

The man pulling radishes
                              pointed the way
                              with a radish. ISSA

Comment

Newbies Nest

Tess-2;1451289 wrote: Goodnight to All in The Nest,

Thanks for your love and concern. Just tired now. Going to bed. With what I experienced this evening, it's now easy for me to remember why I started drinking. No drinking this evening though. No drinking ever again. Drinking, OBVIOUSLY, was not the answer to severe panic. Wow! that was a ridiculous five-year experiment...

So, I'm taking my chipped tooth and going to bed.

See you in the morning. ~ :flower:
                                Glad you are OK. Nothing can MAKE you drink, it is always a choice

Comment

Working...
                                X