Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbies Nest

:new:

*** Flutters into the nest with a can of worms to share with the fledglings ***

Comment

Newbies Nest

Happy Sunday morning Nesters!

A warm welcome to spun & WitchyTrix
      Find yourselves a comfy twig & settle in with us. Look forward to getting to know you both! And thanks for bringing the can of worms to share

Chicken, congrats on the new addition to your family! Border collies are nice dogs, should be great with the kids. Good boy Dusty

Sooty, I feel good today, the day after, ha ha. I am commiting myself to another 6 months AF and am happy to have you along with me!!!

I'm watching the 'Insanity Twins' (my son's dogs) today, they'll be here any minute. Guess I better batten down the hatches

Have a good day all, I'll check back later.
      Lav
      AF since 03/26/09
      NF since 05/19/09
      Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Newbies Nest

Thanks Lavande! Looking forward to posting

Comment

Newbies Nest

Welcome witchy and spun, this is a fabulous place to be - this nest is the best!
          Pull up a twig and join us.
          Hope everyone has/had a good Sunday. Don't know if I'll be back later cos there's actually some good tv on tonight (makes a change!)
          see you tomorrow - keep safe
          love sooty

Comment

Newbies Nest

Well... Guess you could say that I am looking for a warm place to settle into. Day Numero Uno. Gave up social drinking over ten years ago but have allowed myself to have something at home. Now I am ready to give that up too. Amazing how you find things or, rather, they find you. This site was recommended to me by The Happy Herbalist. WOW!! What a resource now that I am serious about changing this part of my life!!

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hi everyone - I'm new here and ready to join the flock. The resources, advice and encouragement on this site are the best!

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hi FindingMyself!

I am new too so wanted to say hello and say that you are not alone. I just joined and am learning about this site. I think the General Discussion forum may be a good one.

Smiles to you!!

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hi to you too dremaplando! Yes, I am reading and learning a lot here. Glad to meet you!

Comment

Newbies Nest

love your avatars very happy, feeling the pull of the bottle at this time of night but none in house, getting a bit twitchy, nice to mee tyou both, lots of support here,
                    Twitch

Comment

Newbies Nest

OOOh! Another UK 'witchy' type

I'm still trying to find my way around the forum and being inspired by the members here.

8 days alcohol free so far after a VERY long time.

Speak to you all soon X

Comment

Newbies Nest

well done witchtrix welcome aboard
                        Twitch

Comment

Newbies Nest

HI All!
                          Well am here and lots of puppy pee over the house,but in general Dusty is being a good lad. Tara (our 18yr old Bullie X is not sure what has hit her..but we are giving her lots of love! Kids are in raptures!
                          Welcome welcome welcome to all the newbies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          Witchy;Finding;spun and whoever else I may have missed..this is a great place! You will get addicted to MWO I swear I have! Thanks for the can of worms yumo! I've got big juicy garden slugs over here if anyone interested?
                          Lav- love the new avatar-what made you change, or is it the 6 months recognition? Well done you...oh,wise matriarch!!!!!!!!!!
                          Luv Chookers

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hello birdlings!
                            Happy Sunday and HAPPY 6 MONTHS LAV!!!! :wd:
                            You are the rock of stability here and an inspiration to us all - thank you and I hope you celebrated this anniversary in style!!!! (Q-tip and all!) :H

Welcome to all the new chicklings - do settle in with the rest of us strange birds

Well, peeps, I'm tuckered... got back late this afternoon from my place and had some plants to put in the ground (til dark). Then dinner and now I'm just plain pooped. Will catch up with all of you in the morning!

Night night!
                            Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Newbies Nest

Good evening Nesters!

Thought it was time for a new look chicken so I changed my avatar - it kind of looks like me, ha ha. I hope you're enjoying the puppy pee..........I remember those days

I'm overjoyed with all the new nestlings.........
                              Welcome FindingMyself & dreamplando Find yourselves a comfy twig & settle right in with us. This is a nice, warm nest! Looking forward to getting to know you!

OK, I just have to ask - exactly how many witches do we have now in the nest? I don't want to get confused........

Well, my son came back, picked up his dogs, now I can relax a little. I suppose I should just go to bed as it's after 9 pm already.

Wishing everyone a safe, comfortable night in the nest & look forward to hearing from you tomorrow.
                              Good night to Pops & G!

Lav
                              AF since 03/26/09
                              NF since 05/19/09
                              Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hi to Sunni - we cross posted.
                                I'm all tuckered out myself.
                                See you in the AM.
                                AF since 03/26/09
                                NF since 05/19/09