Clear All

Newbies Nest

Bobby, are you drinking now? Or is this Day 1? b
    All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
    Tool Box
    Newbie's Nest

Comment

Newbies Nest

Bobbyslife;1469311 wrote: Thanks all , your right If I don't stop the drinking I am letting her win. And right with who wants a guy that's always looking for alcohol. I knew it would take time, but that time I spent with the Alcohol was so much easier, maybe I need some preoffesional help. I cant stop thinking about her and having major anxiety.
      BOBBIESLIFE, professional help is good. But it takes time to get a professional for an appointment. RIGHT NOW go have a nice glass of water. Take a wizz 10 minutes later, have another glass of water and wizz 10 minutes later. Have another water, wizz and then eat a piece of banana, or toast, or a handful of cereal. Dear BOBBIESLIFE, stick with us. K?

-S-

Comment

Newbies Nest

stopped this morning , dealing with the withdrawls and cravings and just the worse ever anxiety
        constant worrying

Comment

Newbies Nest

I will stick around, this site is helping me in many ways.

Comment

Newbies Nest

BOBBIESLIFE that is good news. stopping is great wonderful awesome sweet news. Good.

Stick with us, if the withdrawal is at a certain level (which I don't know....convulsions and stuff...I think the emergency room should be called, like 911 type) but if it's not convulsions and serious life threatening stuff.....stick here. Have that nice glass of water and believe me it WILL pass.

Anxiety....ya....been there....um.....just hang here. Someone is here from someplace in the world pretty much 24/7 if you can just hang on here. Seriously

-S-

Comment

Newbies Nest

BOBBIESLIFE, Cool you're sticking here. I am glad to hear that.

-S-

Comment

Newbies Nest

BOBBIESLIFE you are gladdening my heart.

-S-

Comment

Newbies Nest

Bobbys, the GOOD news is that the anxiety will go away!! The fear of being without AL is anxiety inducing for sure.... but once you see you can do it, it is amazing the sense of calm you'll get. Once you get your AL self sorted out, so many other things will fall into place. I promise!! They sure did for me. Is everything perfect? No, far from it....but I am so much more capable of dealing with life now. I can prioritize my worries if that makes sense. I know what I can control and what I can't. My drinking? Yes, I can control that...by NOT drinking at all. And that's pretty powerful! You are doing great....have you been thru the Tool Box yet?? B
                  Tool Box
                  Newbie's Nest

Comment

Newbies Nest

oh I wanted to say something, but deemed it a budinski. so i won't say it....or do you want me to say it BOBBIESLIFE?

Comment

Newbies Nest

BOBBIESLIFE ok I am a budinski....did you have a nice glass of water?

-S-

Comment

Newbies Nest

yes drinking water and only water, sweating it out or maybe its all the alcohol. thanks for your support byrdlady this anxiety I hope will go away like the withdrawls will if it does get bad enough I will def call someone.

Comment

Newbies Nest

BOBBIESLIFE excellent. Happy Camper Here For You.

-S-

Comment

Newbies Nest

Good Work

Comment

Newbies Nest

Bobbieslife, where are you located? Just wondering what time zone you are in. I'm in eastern time here in North Carolina.
                              Tool Box
                              Newbie's Nest

Comment

Newbies Nest

It's enlightening, now, but I used to think I was a sweatty sleeper. But since I have been AF...not sweatting. I blamed it on menopause, (and I am WAY through meno) hot room, anything but AL.

But it was AL (the freak) who gave me sweatty sleepless nights. Creeps me out.

-S-

Comment

Working...
                                X