Newbies Nest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbies Nest

I thank you so much to all for the great help. I been reading and a lot of the drinking is caused by what my ex did she just left me and I took to drinking. Now I have to deal with her "new man" that wants to keep calling , I do ignore the phone calls.
    I am happy I do have a great boss who understands what I am going thru. plus a great site I found

Comment

Newbies Nest

ljean, we are so glad you're here! Well, if getting sober isn't reward enough, when you get to Day 7, Starfish1 gives you a prize! It's a full moon :moon:, and then at Day 30, you get a hat :day5:!!! Big doings! If you stick with us, you will find success! Welcome aboard!! B
      All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
      Tool Box
      Newbie's Nest

Comment

Newbies Nest

RC, you are a gem!!! Let me go set Charlie straight! We can fix him right up! xo, B
        All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
        Tool Box
        Newbie's Nest

Comment

Newbies Nest

x-post :welcome: ljeanner... you knew exactly where to come didn't you?!

Settle in, you know the score, I see from yer join date you've been here before.
          That's grand, so read around, post a lot - help IS to be found.

So velcro your butt to the newbies nest, the support here is quite the best.

(Sorry.... seem to have gone rhyming again... oh dear... :H)

Comment

Newbies Nest

Thanks byrd. Looking forward to the moons and big doings!

Comment

Newbies Nest

I live in South Carolina byrdlady. its nice to see locals and thanks to all for the support

Comment

Newbies Nest

:welcome:I'm glad you found us. Stay close and post often. I'm looking forward to getting to know you!
                ljeanner;1469698 wrote: Thanks byrd. Looking forward to the moons and big doings!
                Sober since Sept. 24th 2012 This time 4 SURE!
                https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/newbies-nest-3162-30074.html Newbies Nest
                https://www.mywayout.org/community/f11/tool-box-27556.html Tool Box
                https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/what-plan-how-do-i-get-one-68554.html How to get a sobriety plan

Comment

Newbies Nest

Kradle123

Hi Kradle123, I replied to your on the dream warriors thread.. No worries! It will get better!

Comment

Newbies Nest

Just checking in- welcome all newbies from a fellow newbie.
                    Bobby- can you block the damn number? I'm pissed for you- immature idiots I say.... Or you could get a voice changer and answer with a sexy girl voice .... Lol... Hope this doesn't offend you. I'm really mad at your ex for some reason ...

Comment

Newbies Nest

LOL Byrdie!!! Yes, please invite Tiger Blood to join our little group. We can fix him right up!! :H

Ican - I am mad at Bobby's Ex and her new "friend" too. How immature! Sounds like something I would have done in 9th grade....

Bobby - you do not NEED this and you are way better than this...so keep ignoring. Do they leave messages or just call? I wouldn't even listen to any messages if they do leave them. Whatever they have to say, you're better off NOT knowing! Give me their number, I will give them a piece of my mind! Just kidding...I don't mean to make light of your situation. :l :h
                      :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Newbies Nest

I understand I don't listen to their messages, its almost like I think there following me on this board and use these phone calls to intimidate or harass me. If they continue I may have to contact the law. I have been at my job for over 18 years so I cannot lose that or do I need the trouble. I called in today and my told my boss even tho I am a supervisor and told him what happened , and he was loyal to me. He did say we will be here for you so that did help a bit , thought the anxiety , the constant worrying just hurt and want and want to drink. I hate to feel like I am the only one going through this but I do ask anyone who is going through this to message me or anyone. I have the next few days to get myself together. Thanks to my boss. I am a good guy and I think this woman fiqured it out. This may be another topic but do nice guys really do finish last

Comment

Newbies Nest

Bobbyslife;1469743 wrote: I understand I don't listen to their messages, its almost like I think there following me on this board and use these phone calls to intimidate or harass me.
                          That is so utterly cruel. I am sorry this is happening to you. I am getting in line to kick their asses too.

Comment

Newbies Nest

Good morning Nesters. This has been a busy thread overnight. its 8.00am and I am of to work. The time zones make it difficult to catch up on all the news, so will do it later today!! AF day 3 today!

Comment

Newbies Nest

Well no phone calls but I just ignore them, its already hard when your girlfriend of 5 years is part of them and doing them with another man. Just trying to stay strong and avoid the calling of alcohol, I know it will be hard but it will take the pain away temporarily.

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hippyman;1469702 wrote: :welcome:I'm glad you found us. Stay close and post often. I'm looking forward to getting to know you!
                                Thank you Hippyman. I love the toolbox. Will be visiting that one often!

Comment

Working...
                                X