Newbies Nest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbies Nest

Maibaby, hang with us, us guys can be good ears.
    -S-

Comment

Newbies Nest

Where are you right now MAIBABY?

I read your story, difficult for you to go through all that, huh? I am so sorry you had to experience all that.

Comment

Newbies Nest

Thankyou very much Mr Straw you are admirableMaibaby

Comment

Newbies Nest

Where am I? I think I'm in Hell maybe..very unsure right now !
          Maibaby

Comment

Newbies Nest

Think I got that wron when you said us guys thought you may be male sorry if I offended you if you are not
            Maibaby

Comment

Newbies Nest

no problem dear heart.

Comment

Newbies Nest

You feel horrible, huh? MAIBABY.

I am actually a May Baby...born in the month of May.

My profile says April, but it is really May. That makes me a liar, huh.

Comment

Newbies Nest

Maibaby, that is a lot of tragedy for one person to experience in a lifetime. Sending you love, hugs and light. xo LJ

Comment

Newbies Nest

ljeanner,
                    Thanks heaps...hope I did not make your mood stressed ....dont want to fling around stress...last thing we all need
                    Maibaby

Comment

Newbies Nest

thelaststraw,
                      You're no liar petal....just like me wanting to keep the precious part of ourselves unavailable no harm in that!
                      Maibaby

Comment

Newbies Nest

Maibaby;1470965 wrote: ljeanner,
                        Thanks heaps...hope I did not make your mood stressed ....dont want to fling around stress...last thing we all need
                        Maibaby
                        Haha ... no I'm stressed because of my own stuff. Heavy work load and it's stressing me out, but I'll be over the hump by Saturday! Just happy I stayed sober!

Comment

Newbies Nest

Ya, I guess. but I feel bad saying my wrong birth date, I did it to keep hackers from knowing me and zeroing in on me by my birthdate. I assume you forgive me for that, huh? MAIBABY
                          -S-

Comment

Newbies Nest

HEY MAI, what are your palns for tomorrow? If I might be so bold to ask.
                            -S-

Comment

Newbies Nest

Ah Byrdie, I've been here before - just can't remember my old alias. I'm one of those 'smarty-birds' that kept insisting to you and Lavande that moderation was possible! Now I know thats just a ploy to get us here (smile). For 4 nights in a row, I actually took off my makeup and brushed my teeth instead of passing out on my pillow - and woke up to a clean pillow, lips and tongue that were not purple and no bile in my mouth. I started thinking about buying a bottle of wine tomorrow night (Friday - PAR-DEEEE) and turned back on the computer to check in. Also going over the tool kit list before I go to bed. I am not going to buy or drink wine tomorrow. I don't need wine to make me feel better, happy, cheer me up, pass the time or anything else. Have a good night everyone - hang in there.
                              10/14/13: I am truly grateful for another day in this amazing life. I'm sober and mindful of every moment.

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hi JENNER, how are you tonight?
                                I see you have some stressed things going on.
                                -S-

Comment

Working...
                                X