Newbies Nest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbies Nest

ljeanner;1470998 wrote: Blackouts suck. I never want one again. Okay, I am going to start the thread and say that the three of us brainstormed tonight! I have a "god" jar but I've not used it for blessings in my life. That is a good idea too.
    Blackouts do suck! I just read DD interpretation of your dream and it gave me the chills, in a good way. . Maybe I need to do some research on crystals.....open to any and all information if you would like to share. I think there is a gratitude thread.....you can do a thread search.
    "Sometimes the strongest people are the ones who love beyond all faults, cry behind closed doors and fight battles that nobody knows about".
    ~Author Unknown
    AF since February 4, 2013

Comment

Newbies Nest

Icanwithoutacan;1470994 wrote: Really missing kuya and Tess hope all is well
      ICan....I haven't had the pleasuring of knowing Tess. But I sure miss Kuya as well! :upset:
      "Sometimes the strongest people are the ones who love beyond all faults, cry behind closed doors and fight battles that nobody knows about".
      ~Author Unknown
      AF since February 4, 2013

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hi Icanwithoutacan,
        Took too long writing to you and lost my message again...I really must get this worked out...I am the eternal optimist trust me I don't usually do glum
        I have very kindhearted children I love them they are good people....I have a lovely garden with possums lorikeets rosellas an akita dog two white cats endless beauty I get to see each morning I am so lucky you have no idea....We have money struggles but I dont care they mean nothing to me or I would not have chosen to quit...I have more than any human needs in that aspect...not meaning I have a lot ...1 car, 1 house..mortgaged...I dont do the money thing much to my inlaws horror...I just love peace and try to teach my children life is about care and compassion in every aspect or there is nothing. Honour is important to me in that I am kind and don't ever take from anything to make it less!
        Maibaby...my list would be miles long

Comment

Newbies Nest

Oooh I love the jar idea ... We do strawberries and lemons sometimes at night with our kids.... Strawberry: best thing about your day, lemon: worst ..... I think it would be good to add lemonade: how could you have made the lemon better if possible? Hmmm I'll have to share w my family
          Love y'all! Night

Comment

Newbies Nest

Ican, the strawberry and lemon idea is brilliant. I am an artist and there is nothing better than using visual and/or tactile objects to set the tone. Love it.

Comment

Newbies Nest

I started the gratitude jar thread!

Comment

Newbies Nest

Awesome maibaby ... I'm inspired to write my list out tomorrow ... So tired now

Comment

Newbies Nest

The Real Maibaby

This is the real Maibaby I love her xxx
                  Maibaby Attached files [img]/converted_files/2066361=7468-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hi Everyone,
                    Just spent 10 mins typing reply & lost it AGAIN. Thats why i don't post very often.
                    I have been reading lots of post & finding it very helpful right now as its 17:25 on FRIDAY (pub night in oz)
                    Stay strong mia, svt's often brought on by excess stimulants ( caffeine,alcohol, tobacco, etc ),
                    going for a run now to pass danger time

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hi Nesters,

Having a tough a night and needed support...how's everyone doing?
                      "People, even more than things, have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed, and redeemed; never throw out anyone."

? Audrey Hepburn, Actress and Philanthropist :heart:

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hi Johno60,
                        Was wondering how you were losing my typing gets me cross too.....glad to hear you're ok
                        Maibaby

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hi Persephone, was catching up on the earlier posts, since I was last on, or I would have responded earlier. What's going on?

Hello to Ican, Mailbaby, Ljeanner, Onered and Johno, too!
                          AF since 12/2/12
                          http://hamsnetwork.org/taper/

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hi almost free, nice too see you here. I am off to bed soon but just wanted give a wave back. lj

Comment

Newbies Nest

Just in a lot of pain, I have cervical arthritis and it's kicking my ass! Good news is that I haven't smoked in a week & still going strong with the AF life. Chronic pain is starting to really affect me though...just a rough day. Thanks for asking AF. Gonna try and sleep now ~ that helps. Take good care, P.
                              "People, even more than things, have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed, and redeemed; never throw out anyone."

? Audrey Hepburn, Actress and Philanthropist :heart:

Comment

Newbies Nest

Thanks Ljeanner. Was on my way to bed, too, but was just catching up with what's going on with everyone. Just going to hang around a bit in case there is someone up and needing to talk. A good night's sleep is a real blessing in the early days of a quit. It takes a lot to heal our beaten bodies. Rest, lots of water and nutritious food go a long way to helping us get back to our best. Hope you have a deep and restful night's sleep!
                                AF since 12/2/12
                                http://hamsnetwork.org/taper/

Comment

Working...
                                X