Newbies Nest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbies Nest

Starfish1;1472080 wrote: Whoa, Strong! You certainly can have a moon!' A FULL moon for a full seven days of kickin ALs arse tio the curb- where it belongs!!! Thanks for joining us here in the nest We are very proud of you!! :moon: keep up the great work, Strong!!!
    Thanks for my MOON!!! Went to a family celebration today - had no problems passing on the red wine - (BIG WHOOP HERE - I lived for that stuff). Mistook my ice water for my cousin's and was surprised to learn I took 2 big gulps of gin! (what a little sneak SHE is!) Do I lose my moon? I would never drink the stuff otherwise - in fact, there is a bottle in my cabinet right now. I didn't think anything of it until I went to the grocery store and this little voice told me that I blew it and I might as well get a big bottle of wine. I didn't. In my head I still have to keep telling myself that today is day 7. The gin didn't count. I was raped. draped. it wasn't voluntary!
    10/14/13: I am truly grateful for another day in this amazing life. I'm sober and mindful of every moment.

Comment

Newbies Nest

I just posted but got kicked off... grrr

wobblehead, even f I am not a good help to you right now, others will come alongside you and help.
      -S-
      Tell me to not give in again.
      I am home in my bed

Comment

Newbies Nest

. . . not sure of your gender, but taking off my eye make-up and BRA is usually the dealbreaker on going out for a bottle. Also, wetting my hair so I look like a conehead.
        10/14/13: I am truly grateful for another day in this amazing life. I'm sober and mindful of every moment.

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hey Laststraw, been nice to say hi, don't worry about holding me up.

I'll tell you if you like, DON'T GIVE IN! ok, tucked up in bed is the best place. All you have to do now is go to sleep

Trying to upload my pic this end. Not so good with the technology, but keeping me distracted for now

Comment

Newbies Nest

thelaststraw;1472306 wrote: I just posted but got kicked off... grrr

wobblehead, even f I am not a good help to you right now, others will come alongside you and help.
            -S-
            Tell me to not give in again.
            I am home in my bed
            Thelaststraw.......don't give in, stay here until this urge passes, I will stay on here all night long if you want to talk.
            "Sometimes the strongest people are the ones who love beyond all faults, cry behind closed doors and fight battles that nobody knows about".
            ~Author Unknown
            AF since February 4, 2013

Comment

Newbies Nest

TELL ME TO NOT GO TO THE MARKET. geeze after all this time i would think i wouldn't want to go.

Comment

Newbies Nest

I'm Strong and in Control;1472307 wrote: . . . not sure of your gender, but taking off my eye make-up and BRA is usually the dealbreaker on going out for a bottle. Also, wetting my hair so I look like a conehead.
                Make up and bra would have had me but Conehead :H

Comment

Newbies Nest

OK

Comment

Newbies Nest

DO WHAT THE WOMAN SAYS AND TAKE YOUR BRA AND MAKEUP OFF, THEN MAKE YOURSELF A CONEHEAD.

ps. how do I make that picture where everyone else's is?

Boring you yet LastStraw?

Comment

Newbies Nest

Wobblehead you are funny. you maked me laugh

Thanks onerednose. will probably be only 1 more hour
                      Lord, difficult.
                      -S-

Comment

Newbies Nest

wiping face, not much makeup on, wiping anyway

Comment

Newbies Nest

thelaststraw;1472322 wrote: Wobblehead you are funny. you maked me laugh

Thanks onerednose. will probably be only 1 more hour
                          Lord, difficult.
                          -S-
                          Well lets chit chat.......I hit the 30 day mark on Tuesday, YahwhoE.
                          "Sometimes the strongest people are the ones who love beyond all faults, cry behind closed doors and fight battles that nobody knows about".
                          ~Author Unknown
                          AF since February 4, 2013

Comment

Newbies Nest

Laughing - check!

So, where are you now, tucked up in bed? Now BREATHE! That's all you need to do, just breathe and let go. It will pass

Still trying to figure out this pic thing!

Comment

Newbies Nest

that felt good

Comment

Newbies Nest

ok onerdenose.

Comment

Working...
                                X