Newbies Nest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbies Nest

wobblehead;1472329 wrote: Laughing - check!

So, where are you now, tucked up in bed? Now BREATHE! That's all you need to do, just breathe and let go. It will pass

Still trying to figure out this pic thing!
    Go to the user control panel, and edit your "Avatar" you can either up load one of your own pictures or chose on that is there already
    "Sometimes the strongest people are the ones who love beyond all faults, cry behind closed doors and fight battles that nobody knows about".
    ~Author Unknown
    AF since February 4, 2013

Comment

Newbies Nest

thelaststraw;1472327 wrote: wiping face, not much makeup on, wiping anyway
      And the Conehead? How's that coming along. We want to be sure now, no sneaking out!

Comment

Newbies Nest

breathing, wobble, deep breaths, thanks

Comment

Newbies Nest

thelaststraw;1472331 wrote: ok onerdenose.
          Wanna know what's worse than going to the market without a bra and makeup, going to pick up your dogs pooh only to discover there is a small hole in the bag, and it gets on your finger:H:H, true story it happened to me earlier and I almost threw up :H:H:H:H
          "Sometimes the strongest people are the ones who love beyond all faults, cry behind closed doors and fight battles that nobody knows about".
          ~Author Unknown

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hi wobble, the last, one red and strong. Good job keeping each other company. You are doing great. And strong, of course you get to keep your moon!!! Great job on not throwing in the towel after that accidental ingestion of gin! What a mess!!! Did you spit it out?? Some folks around here actually have a plan for a case like yours when you accidentally drink. I don't think it was harmful to you since it was quite by accident. Stay strong everyone. Love you all!!!
            :heartbeat:

Star:star:

08-13-15

I am only one drink away from never being sober again.

Comment

Newbies Nest

yuck. that is worse

Comment

Newbies Nest

Oneredshoe;1472336 wrote: Wanna know what's worse than going to the market without a bra and makeup, going to pick up your dogs pooh only to discover there is a small hole in the bag, and it gets on your finger:H:H, true story it happened to me earlier and I almost threw up :H:H:H:H
                Eew! That's gross, but yep you're right, worse than going to the store without bra, makeup and even with a Conehead! Seriously though, eewww!

Thanks for the pic tip, sorted!

Comment

Newbies Nest

sorry cross post. yuck about the dog poo

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hi Starfish too and thanks all for letting me crash your chat!

Comment

Newbies Nest

thelaststraw;1472340 wrote: yuck. that is worse
                      It is....thank goodness my puppy is cute and I love her.
                      ~Author Unknown

Comment

Newbies Nest

My cat on top is my heart cat - 15 or 16 years old. The one below is the the fluffy cat. They don't buddy up much, but they do coexist. They are funny

Comment

Newbies Nest

Onered, that is your black puppy?

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hello starfish1

Comment

Newbies Nest

thelaststraw;1472348 wrote: Onered, that is your black puppy?
                              Your cats are beautiful.....that sure is my puppy her name is Maggie. She is the sunshine in my life.
                              ~Author Unknown

Comment

Newbies Nest

wobblehead;1472341 wrote: Eew! That's gross, but yep you're right, worse than going to the store without bra, makeup and even with a Conehead! Seriously though, eewww!

Thanks for the pic tip, sorted!
                                Better to have poop on the finger than to feel like poop tomorrow :H:H:H
                                ~Author Unknown

Comment

Working...
                                X