• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbies Nest

sorry, it was oneredshoe, my bad

Comment

Newbies Nest

last straw....how about putting headphones on and turning up your favorite song really really loud and dance until you can't breath.....you will exercise both your body and that damn AL demon right out of yourself.....
      I just won't anymore

Comment

Newbies Nest

Eve'nin Nesters....am on the road and just checking in. My first business trip travelling alone in a hotel room all by myself without any AL in like decades.

Oh, and STRAW -- this is for you -- DONT YOU DARE GO TO THE MARKET!!

I have 30 days tomorrow and you're right around the corner --- be waiting for you on the 3rd floor in a few days, right?

Hi everyone else, and welcome to the Nest! :l

ElliesM
        Elliesmom

-------------------------------

For supplement dosage/schedule go to:
        http://www.mywayout.org/supps/update.pdf

Comment

Newbies Nest

Oneredshoe;1472353 wrote: Better to have poop on the finger than to feel like poop tomorrow :H:H:H
          Although that's totally gross (and I'm not likely to test this theory), I think you may have a point :H

Comment

Newbies Nest

Maggie is cute, my cats are my sweets, also, except for the fluffy one doesn't like me much. But she still thrills me when she purrs and fluffs me.

Comment

Newbies Nest

Elliesmom;1472356 wrote: Eve'nin Nesters....am on the road and just checking in. My first business trip travelling alone in a hotel room all by myself without any AL in like decades.

Oh, and STRAW -- this is for you -- DONT YOU DARE GO TO THE MARKET!!

I have 30 days tomorrow and you're right around the corner --- be waiting for you on the 3rd floor in a few days, right?

Hi everyone else, and welcome to the Nest! :l

ElliesM
              Hey Elliesmom......nice on 30!!!!!! Welcome to our little nest party. :H. I will hit 30 on Tuesday, save a spot for me on the 3rd floor. Straw will be there too, I feel it in my gut!
              "Sometimes the strongest people are the ones who love beyond all faults, cry behind closed doors and fight battles that nobody knows about".
              ~Author Unknown
              AF since February 4, 2013

Comment

Newbies Nest

thelaststraw;1472358 wrote: Maggie is cute, my cats are my sweets, also, except for the fluffy one doesn't like me much. But she still thrills me when she purrs and fluffs me.
                Cats are sometimes funny like that, sometimes lending towards the side of being indifferent.
                "Sometimes the strongest people are the ones who love beyond all faults, cry behind closed doors and fight battles that nobody knows about".
                ~Author Unknown

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hi Ellies and Jenni...good idea, but no tunes to jitter out to for me, well, I do have some Goodman, Brubeck, and Mozart, and Beethovan, also some Copeland. Hmmmmm I should try them. Oh, and some Bellas. I think I will. Thanks

Comment

Newbies Nest

Nice to meet you all. I'm off to bed now. LastStraw I hope you're tucked up and all is well Thanks for the chat. Maybe see you all again sometime

Comment

Newbies Nest

OK OK I will get some tunes up. Thanks, no market.
                      -S-

Comment

Newbies Nest

wobblehead;1472367 wrote: Nice to meet you all. I'm off to bed now. LastStraw I hope you're tucked up and all is well Thanks for the chat. Maybe see you all again sometime
                        Goodnight wobblehead, thanks for hanging out with us.
                        ~Author Unknown

Comment

Newbies Nest

Seeing if my picture cam through
                          ~Author Unknown

Comment

Newbies Nest

thelaststraw;1472368 wrote: OK OK I will get some tunes up. Thanks, no market.
                            -S-
                            How did you get the picture of your cats on the bottom of your post?
                            ~Author Unknown

Comment

Newbies Nest

Oooh, I actually know this, go to signature and post pic! That's where I got my wobblehead stuck first time.

Ok, definitely bed now. Bye all xx

Comment

Newbies Nest

Just checking to see if my signature page worked
                                ~Author Unknown

Comment

Working...
                                X