Newbies Nest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbies Nest

wobblehead;1472373 wrote: Oooh, I actually know this, go to signature and post pic! That's where I got my wobblehead stuck first time.

Ok, definitely bed now. Bye all xx
    Thanks.....
    "Sometimes the strongest people are the ones who love beyond all faults, cry behind closed doors and fight battles that nobody knows about".
    ~Author Unknown
    AF since February 4, 2013

Comment

Newbies Nest

I don't think I am doing the signature thing right
      "Sometimes the strongest people are the ones who love beyond all faults, cry behind closed doors and fight battles that nobody knows about".
      ~Author Unknown
      AF since February 4, 2013

Comment

Newbies Nest

oneredshoe

Comment

Newbies Nest

I am listening to Orff
          I got the picture of the cats from my signature, I think, and did the brouse photo thingy. I think.
          -S-

Comment

Newbies Nest

Laststraw, don't forget the laser guided bullet of all craving busters!!! EAT!!! Eat like there's no tomorrow!! Eat until you are full!!! That craving will only last about 15 minutes....the repercussions of blowing it will last 30 days...that's the time it will take to make up the lost ground...it's not worth it. Look around this site a few minutes and you will find all the Guilt/Shame/Remorse you can stand! Don't wake up with the G/S/R Brothers! (they suck)

Welcome Wobble!! Way to hop right in and help!! Be sure to check out the Tool Box (like below) there are tons of tips and coping skills in there to help you. We are so glad you've joined us.

Onered, how do? You sound great!
            We are all in this together...and together we can beat this thing! Strength in numbers!! Hang in there tonight and don't give in no matter what and no matter who. A few moments of instant gratification are not worth the continuation of the pain that AL causes. Hang in there everyone! If I can do it, I KNOW you can! B
            All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
            Tool Box
            Newbie's Nest

Comment

Newbies Nest

You feeling better now Last?

Comment

Newbies Nest

How funny Byrdie.....we must have both heard the nest calling! :H

Comment

Newbies Nest

Yes, a disruption in The Force, as you say!!!!!!!!!!! I gotta hit the hay, I'm glad you are here, Kuya...I'm falling asleep on my keyboard....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

XXOO, Byrdie
                  All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
                  Tool Box
                  Newbie's Nest

Comment

Newbies Nest

Byrdlady;1472386 wrote: Yes, a disruption in The Force, as you say!!!!!!!!!!! I gotta hit the hay, I'm glad you are here, Kuya...I'm falling asleep on my keyboard....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

XXOO, Byrdie
                    Night Byrdie Xox

You OK Last?

Comment

Newbies Nest

Jenni et al - I didn't go to the evil market. Give me an "atta girl". I think there should be an "atta girl" icon for all the friends who help us not drink. And an "atta girl" for we who do not drink.

Comment

Newbies Nest

I'm ok KUYA
                        -S-

Comment

Newbies Nest

Atta girl Last, THIS is how you do it !

Comment

Newbies Nest

Tomorrow have a think as to what triggered it. Not now, just relax, eat, sing, bathe, listen to music.

Comment

Newbies Nest

Yes, kuya and Byrd. Hve you ever listened to Orff?
                              -S-

Comment

Newbies Nest

thelaststraw;1472399 wrote: Yes, kuya and Byrd. Hve you ever listened to Orff?
                                -S-
                                No, what or who is it?

Comment

Working...
                                X