Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbies Nest

Good Morning Peeps,
    newal-(smoothing his ruffled feathers) You know wes all luv our Popa Bird. No matter what color your robe is. Dill does have a blue fuzzy one.

Dill -here is your red gumme worm. being the early bird and all. My daughter from Ohio called from Wilmington. She started out for Loveland and work. But turned around and came home. Luckily she does computor work so can get some stuff done at home. How much snow did you get? She wasn't sure. I live in northern Indania and we got close to 7 inches. This will be an AF day for me cause I'm not going anywhere in this.

Sunshine-Always glad to see your little shiny beak! What you're doing isn't boring. It's just normal stuff. Not all that bad drama caused by AL.

Sweaty-yes it is a little confusing sometimes when I see your morning is my yesterday or something like that-lol. It is amazing we can all be so far apart yet here on this site supporting each other.

Mary Ann-I'm knitted you a warm green feathery cap to wear until your hair grows out! lol.

I hope all my fellow nesters to come have a good AF and safe day.
    AF since 7/26/2009

"There is nothing noble in being superior to other man. The true nobility is being superior to your previous self."--Hindu proverb.

"Sobriety isn't a landing but rather a journey." anonymous

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hi everyone!
      :l
      LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Newbies Nest

hey

Good morning all my little ones....good to see the nest alive so early.....and thanks for smoothin out my feathers lilmea......sounds like there are severe discrepancies in temperature in different areas of the nest....I'll need to look into that. My twigs are about 60 degrees or so....in fact I'm going on my Wednesday morning hike today....wishing all of you a terrific morning......
        Renewal

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hello all. This big bird is grounded so I'm visiting everywhere today. Usually feel guilty sitting here too long and don't get to know lots of peeps, especially newbies. Hope you're all bright-eyed and bushy-tailed today!
          Ruby
          sigpic
          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Newbies Nest

Morning LTG... how are you holding up with all that moving craze? And hello Lilmea! Thank you for unruffling the papa bird!

Speaking of whom - good morning, Renewal! Have fun on your hike! At least you don't need snow shoes *sigh*

Ruby, so nice to have you here! How the hell did you manage to clamber up here with that foot? :H

Ohhh.. and Betty, SO glad to hear nobody lost an eye! :goodjob:
            Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hi guys - working from home today due to another SNOW STORM........getting sick of the snow but I actually got a lot accomplished.

Sun - little one is doing much better thank you! She's loving the snow (maybe I should make her shovel it, that may change her mind!)

Ah, to be a kid again - wouldn't that be nice......

Well, better get a bit more work done here before I pack it in for the day and go relax!

Have a great day peeps!
              Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
              :h

Comment

Newbies Nest

hey

Rubywillow, welcome to the nest!! Great to have you join our family....and hey, that is one cute dog ya got there.............well, yes Sun, the hike went great....although I am whipped.
                Much of it was pure incline....and I'm not quite up to snuff yet physically, so it hit me especially hard. Buuuut, I made it through....gonna lay down in the nest for a bit...in my blue robe.
                Renewal

Comment

Newbies Nest

lilmea, Ice and Snow, that's what we have here. I'm not sure how many inches of snow. It looks like only maybe 3? Most of the night the stuff fell in the form of sleet, so there's a layer of icy stuff, then a few inches of snow. No school again today. I'm getting cabin fever big time! Having to keep very busy, if you know what I mean! Still AF and it is the witching hour here. Looks like I'm going to make it, though.

Good that your daughter can work from home! I wonder if tomorrow the roads will be cleared. They should be, but the temp is going down to 8 degrees tonight, so ice will be a factor.
                  Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Newbies Nest

Dill-good for you making it trough the witching hour. I don't have anything in the house and I'm not going out in this so makes it easier for another AF day. (i hate that ole witching hour. boo)
                    AF since 7/26/2009

"There is nothing noble in being superior to other man. The true nobility is being superior to your previous self."--Hindu proverb.

Comment

Newbies Nest

hey

Looks like my nestlings are 'hitting the twigs' early tonight......maybe I'll get a karaoke machine in the nest to liven things up a little.....at any rate, hope all of you had a wonderful day today.....I will wake you up for coffee in the morning.
                      Papa Renewal

Comment

Newbies Nest

Thanks you!!

Comment

Newbies Nest

Come on guys! I know it's cold outside for many of us, but we have to wake up and get to the feeders! It's going to be another AF day, but no one said it was a FF (feed free) day! Oh, and did I mention the blueberry pie I baked yesterday? Still lots left for little birdies!
                          Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Newbies Nest

*yawn* Did I hear coffee?
                            *stretch* And blueberry pie???????????

Morning all you nest goblins!

Dill and lilmea... you guys are doing great! Sometimes crappy weather can work in our favor, huh? It's snowing here as well... at least we haven't got those sub arctic temperatures anymore. I'm not going to linger long here this morning - gonna finish my first coffee (mandatory) and then head out with the furry monster. (The dog, not the man!)

Toodleloo for now - be good, stay warm, happy, and AF!
                            Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Newbies Nest

Well all you nesters look more furry than feathery this morning in this cold weather!

Dill-I love would love some blueberry pie with my morning coffee. Thanks so much!

Sunshine-Looks like your up bright eyed and hitting the floor running. What kind of dog moster is Furry?

My the rest of my fellow chick-a-dees a safe and AF day.
                              AF since 7/26/2009

Comment

Newbies Nest

Question: as I read thru some threads I begin to think how much I want my life back but then being rather shy I wonder how really real r we suppose to get, by that I mean do we pour out our hearts or talk about the struggle? Tried again last night, of course I thought if I can substitute MWO reads for the wine it could work. Sure enough, at 5:00 pm instead of making supper with a glass of wine. I had milk and came straight to the computer to read.

But alas at 8:00 pm I caved and between 8 and 11 pm I had wine and TV. Perhaps TV is not good cuz they seem to always be drinking.

I have the paints, canvas and brushes to create the new vision for my life but my self-motivation is extremely poor. I can't even seem to get the room organized to work in . . . S.O.S.

Comment

Working...
                                X