Newbies Nest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbies Nest

Byrdie, you can say that again, about all the success in the nest. This is the strongest group, ever!!! We have some real fighters in this bunch. Thanks everyone for fighting the good fight. It just gets better and better!
    :heartbeat:

Star:star:

08-13-15

I am only one drink away from never being sober again.

Comment

Newbies Nest

So here I am. I love awards!!

Comment

Newbies Nest

I think Halo deserves a hat, too. Not sure that she's checked in today, though.
        Well it's all right now. I've learned my lesson well. You see you can't please everyone, so you've got to please yourself.

Comment

Newbies Nest

Halfway...I'm sorry you missed the ceremony...we already had it. There was cake and everything, everyone showed up, even Lav's prize chicken, Stella!! It was the biggest party I've ever seen here in the nest.... I might be able to find a nut cup for you, everyone was pretty hungry.....eheheh!

See back a couple posts!! Your hat is all ready for you!!! XXXOOO!!!! B
          All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
          Tool Box
          Newbie's Nest

Comment

Newbies Nest

I have my good eye out, Siren!
            Tool Box
            Newbie's Nest

Comment

Newbies Nest

Byrdlady,

I am embarrassed to say that I don't "get" the hat award. What do I do?

Comment

Newbies Nest

halfway content;1489711 wrote: Byrdlady,

I am embarrassed to say that I don't "get" the hat award. What do I do?
                AWW, Halfway :l

You don't have to "do" anything- except keep on doing what you are doing- and that is stay away from that creep AL!! You have already done the hard work by staying sober for thirty days. That is why we give you a hat. Now you just wear it with pride and "keep on truckin"

08-13-15

Comment

Newbies Nest

Whew...I have been worrying about this hat award for a month, not really knowing what it meant. Ha!
                  Silly me. Oh, the stories I could tell...even when I have been sober.

Thanks for the hat, got it on right now. It is yellow and quite fetching for a ball cap.

Off for a walk. See ya!

Comment

Newbies Nest

Halfway! Sorry you've had questions about the hat! We play for PRIDE, not Prize!! It is symbolic, as Star so eloquently said. I think good work should be recognized by your peers, and 30 days is a huge accomplishment around here! Great job...and enjoy yer hat! Just wait til you get your Flying Underwear for 150 Days!!! Now THAT is a prize!! XXOO, Byrdie
                    Tool Box
                    Newbie's Nest

Comment

Newbies Nest

halfway content;1489690 wrote: So here I am. I love awards!!
                      Yahoooo...so stoked for you, Halfway. Soon you will be mostly content, aye? Ha!
                      Achieved Goals: Getting Back to Working on This Project!
                      Goal In Progress...1 YEAR

Instructions on posting to Roll Call:

Go forward boldly and unafraid

Comment

Newbies Nest

kreeves;1489496 wrote: One week sober today.
                        Kreeves! Yes!! WAY TO GO on one week. WE CAN DO THIS and I'm right there with you.

Comment

Newbies Nest

Yahoooo...so stoked for you, Halfway. Soon you will be mostly content, aye? Ha!

Thanks, Fin! Yeah, let's just say Most of the Time.

Comment

Newbies Nest

test

08-13-15

Comment

Newbies Nest

AF Testimony of the Day: Just crushed a Crossfit workout where I posted the fastest time of the group. 5 X (21 reps @ 105# deadlift followed by 400 Meter run). Time = 13:20. I would have NEVER been able to pull this off before committing to my quit. Hooooha!

Thank you MWO!

Be Good,
                              -Finster

Comment

Newbies Nest

Just checking in. Hard to concentrate today so I will just say way to go to all under 30...or over 1, or over 30. I have faith in you because i did it, am doing it, will do it. If i can do it so can you. Belieeeeeeeeve me. Even though I’m grumpy today (see mood) IM NOT HUNG OVER!! HA!! He shoots he scores! Another one in the books baby.
                                Just quit. Dont think, just do. God will help.

Comment

Working...
                                X