Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbies Nest

Hi Derek & Fat Fella, good to see you hear :welcome:

K9, sorry to hear about your nephew. Seem to remember that happening once before when you went away? Hope you guys can sort it out.

Happy days to everyone :l
    You were born with wings, why prefer to crawl through life? Rumi

:lilangel:

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hi Nesters,

Crazy busy today so I haven't had time to read or post - will try to get back to it later. Just wanted to welcome the newest newbies and send my best wishes to everyone.

xx,
      UN

Comment

Newbies Nest

Fat Fella
        hanging out here is where you need to be.
        Hippie I love your dog. Cool:dog::dog:
        No matter how far you go or how fast you run, you can't get away from yourself. ....said at an AA meeting. It stuck with me.

Comment

Newbies Nest

Derek;1511959 wrote: Thanks kuya! I'll try this site out.
          I've sworn off sugars and fruits for the past three days. I am on a anti candida deit. So thanks for the article. I read it my days leading up to this decision.
          Hi all!!

Derek, have you read the Body Ecology Diet book? Lots of info on Anti-Candidiasis there.

Welcome!
          Well it's all right now. I've learned my lesson well. You see you can't please everyone, so you've got to please yourself.

Comment

Newbies Nest

A very good morning from OZ to all,

Welcome to our new friends. Settle in and take back your precious lives with a do-able plan that you can handle. Go for it!

I hate what alcohol has done to my friends and family in my life, and to my friends on this site. It is a very dangerous drug. Not only can it physically kill us, but it can send us crazy too. It is a mind altering substance that can cause us to make poor choices, and through the fake and distorted haze and perceptions, some of us can decide our life is not worth living anymore. Herein is the danger I feel. The distortion, and incorrect perceptions we have when booze is in our system. No booze today for this hombre.

Take care all. Think positive.

Day 17. Bring it on!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Newbies Nest

Evening
              Night 3 is horrible for me...anxiety through the roof....stressful day.....i dont remember it being this bad the last time.....struggling....
              Dottie
              Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

Newbies Nest

Tess-2;1511846 wrote: Mr G,

I just REALLY noticed your post and it is so funny! In terms of sanitation, we might want to consider always using fresh
                butt Velcro and recycling the used stuff!!

I enjoy the way that you can say SO MUCH with just a few words.

My mom sometimes used to say that I had "diarrhea of the mouth." Now, that was just not nice - was it?? But so true... :nanner:

Here's to the gift of being concise!! :coolbubble:
                LOL Tess. Yes, i'm not sure if we've addressed any potential hygiene issues with recycled butt Velcro? I sure wasn't fussy the first few days......

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Newbies Nest

Dottie Belle;1512007 wrote: Evening
                  Night 3 is horrible for me...anxiety through the roof....stressful day.....i dont remember it being this bad the last time.....struggling....
                  Dottie
                  Hi Dottie.

That doesn't sound too good friend. Is a long relaxing bath possible? Can you get your mind distracted with a movie/dvd? A cup of herbal tea, chicken soup? Can you ring or speak with a friend? Have a read of our toolbox again and get inspired. https://www.mywayout.org/community/f1...box-27556.html

Get through tonight and you should feel much better tomorrow.

Comment

Newbies Nest

I am going to hang close here and watch TV. dam

Dottie
                    Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

Newbies Nest

hi dottie,im right here with you on day 3 and like you,its never been this bad before! too many starts and stops for me i believe,lets just hold tight,we can make it!
                      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Newbies Nest

Evening all,

Its been a blah day, been trying to have a pity party for the most of it. Never succeeded. Go me.

I know there are good and bad days, so looking forward to tomorrow.

G-man evening sir
                        Dottie - hang in there it does get better. Try the hot bath if you can and stick close.

Applying double butt Velcro, Everyone have a great night in the nest.
                        JDG
                        Making the quit stick! since 02/27/2016:victorious:

Comment

Newbies Nest

OK Polly we will hang on together
                          Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

Newbies Nest

Passing some FRESH brand new (and not recycled) butt Velcro to Dottie and Pauly!

Comment

Newbies Nest

thanks for the Velcro.. need lots tonight
                              Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hi all,

I'm in chat if anyone wants to talk.
                                Well it's all right now. I've learned my lesson well. You see you can't please everyone, so you've got to please yourself.

Comment

Working...
                                X