• Show
Clear All

Newbies Nest

good for you no sugar 100 days wow
    I also am trying the juice thing

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hi Nester's!

DW, huge congratulations on 4 days AF! Keep it going.

Congratulations to not On my way out, but congrat's to I'm on my way on 100 days AF too! Wow wee!
      Keep it going Witts!

Life is what we make it. We have the power to choose and act. Don't be bored, be brilliant.

Day 40. Bring.it.on!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Newbies Nest

Mr G!!! The 100 Days goes to I'm On My Way.....NOT, I'm on my way OUT!!!! :H:H:H
        That wouldn't be a very good screen name! So funny, you are priceless G!!!
        Here's the butt Velcro, everybody!!
        Where's Tessy today??? Have a safe, AF night nesters! Byrdie
        All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
        Tool Box
        Newbie's Nest

Comment

Newbies Nest

moretoit - sending hugs and love. Hang in there.
          Everything is going to be amazing

Comment

Newbies Nest

Thanks Byrdie!

Have made that adjustment.

Thinking of you and your brother More to it. Just do your best friend.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Newbies Nest

Good evening Nesters,

Just want to jump in & say congrats to everyone making progress!

moretoit, so sorry about your brother. Thinking about you & your family, I know it's hard to handle.

I'm On My Way, CONGRATS on 100 AF days - terrific!
              Mr G - did I hear you say 40 days? Very nice

Wishing all the nesters a safe night in the nest!
              Lav
              AF since 03/26/09
              NF since 05/19/09
              Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Newbies Nest

Another day af... A good day. Went running, hung out w kiddos... Took Antabuse. My neighbors came over and had beers by our pool. I said no thanks and drank my water... Felt empowering. Less calories also. Had a deep conversation w hubby. He has/ had no idea how much I drank and thought about drinking... Kids wanted to go to Steak 'n Shake... Usually I would persuade them to go to a rest that served alcohol .. Feels good. Not that I don't miss it, but I feel so good wo it... More present.

Comment

Newbies Nest

Happy day

Another day af... A good day. Went running, hung out w kiddos... Took Antabuse. My neighbors came over and had beers by our pool. I said no thanks and drank my water... Felt empowering. Less calories also. Had a deep conversation w hubby. He has/ had no idea how much I drank and thought about drinking... Kids wanted to go to Steak 'n Shake... Usually I would persuade them to go to a rest that served alcohol .. Feels good. Not that I don't miss it, but I feel so good wo it... More present.

Comment

Newbies Nest

Thanks for all the support, people! So nice to log in and find strong, positive words.

MoreToIt, so sorry you're having a difficult time; please STAY STRONG.

Hey Little Beagle, we're the same age this year, and at the same day count - Day 54 for me today!....L.B, have you turned 50 yet or is it still approaching? Mine's in August. People who know me will be expecting me to get smashed for the occasion, but a my closest friends know that's not gonna happen!

Anyway, better fly, am at work at the moment...

Hugs to all,
                    Steady
                    :h
                    AF free since April 29, 2013

Comment

Newbies Nest

Kohl-
                      You sound great! Good job on taking the AB and getting through the temptations. Doesn't it feel great to spend quality time with your kids as opposed to faking your way through it? Keep up your good work!

My foot is still broken. Just thought id share that info. I swear I am so sick of this couch. I was doing laundry earlier and my gym clothes were in there and I just wanted to cry. I may be sick in the head but I LOVE THE GYM and I miss it so much :upset::upset:

The bright side of things is that I quit smoking, have spent tons of time with my kid and have read many books. Gotta keep looking for the silver (albeit tarnished) lining. Lol

Well guess ill go to bed since I've been soooo busy today. Not.

Love y'all :h
                      :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Newbies Nest

Ooh K9 sounds rough, are you at least able to sit in the sun? I guess swimming is out of the question? Maybe you can do some weights sitting down? You know those senior exercises LOL? Sorry. Just kidding. Hope you're at least not in too much pain?
                        Newbies Nest
                        Toolbox
                        My accountability thread

Comment

Newbies Nest

Guitarista;1522102 wrote: Thanks Byrdie!

Have made that adjustment.

Thinking of you and your brother More to it. Just do your best friend.
                          Did you really just say "just do your best friend"?
                          Newbies Nest
                          Toolbox
                          My accountability thread

Comment

Newbies Nest

3June2013;1522145 wrote: Ooh K9 sounds rough, are you at least able to sit in the sun? I guess swimming is out of the question? Maybe you can do some weights sitting down? You know those senior exercises LOL? Sorry. Just kidding. Hope you're at least not in too much pain?
                            I used to be the office manager at the senior center...I am very familiar with those exercises...hmmmm...you may be onto something there!

Have a good night...and as GMan says "just do your best friend" :H:H:H
                            :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Newbies Nest

Good morning you raunchy little nesters :H :H

K9, I quite imagine the boredom you're dealing with right now - I can't sit still either even though I am old as sin & turning 60 in December
                              Do you have any leftover Christmas cards - you can get a head start on addressing them!

Kohl mom, sounds like you've got a good winning plan there, nice!

Greetings to everyone & wishes for a great AF Friday. I'm back on babysitting duty at 11 - much better than 7 am like yesterday. Keeping track of a 2 yr old & a 4 yr old requires amazing strength & clarity :H

Lav
                              AF since 03/26/09
                              NF since 05/19/09
                              Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Newbies Nest

3June2013;1522147 wrote: Did you really just say "just do your best friend"?
                                Um, err, yes. It's ALL in the nuance, an inflection, a tilting of the head, the punctuation!

So that's what you were laughing about Niner!

Yep Lav, 40 days! Thanks.

Just to clarify More to it, I meant.....just do your best, friend.

Now, off to do my best friend.

Take care everyone. Goodnight from this end.

Comment

Working...
                                X